• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
🙂soon everyone's going to disappear and i'll be stuck here trying to do better but nothing is ever good enough how could something so small push me out of my semi built happiness.but that's just how things work idk when or if i'll be able to leave and no matter what i'll be stuck.im so tired but its only so much that can be done im about to fail..And no matter what its always true everyone is here for a reason don't claim you want to be here if its always for your own reason.and when it gets to much you leave or get quieter or completely dismiss my emotions and talk about yourself constantly don't do it when its most convient for you.just stop talking to me or just do one thing use me as a fucking comfort character or therapist or whatever you see fit and nothing more don't pretend to give a shit about me and say you understand me and play stupid games of confusion.