• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Sorry if this has been discussed in general, maybe somewhere in particular but I don't see it being suggested - in short, wanting to know about ways to go that are relatively "desirable" but that won't make life even more unbearable should they fail for some reason. Ending up with brain damage, less use of the body, disfigurement, etc., don't sound like much fun.

I know nothing is foolproof but I am curious if anyone knowledgeable has any insight into this. My current front runner is the handgun given that it is semi-available but mainly basically instantaneous; I don't like the idea of changing my mind in a panic after I've consumed, or worse, injected, something. But a flayed brain might not be so great if things didn't work out. Ugh.

GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
N is best, You die in 30 minutes guaranteed if you drink enough and chances of brain damage are non existant as far as I know

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all, Rounded Apathy, Lily (Osako) and 1 other person
Upvote 1
classicfukup

classicfukup

Aug 23, 2022
N is best, You die in 30 minutes guaranteed if you drink enough and chances of brain damage are non existant as far as I know
What is N and how long would it take to acquire? Don't see a mega thread in the resources.

Upvote 0
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
What is N and how long would it take to acquire? Don't see a mega thread in the resources.

N is a substance used in official euthanasia procedures. It takes 2 weeks to acquire on average, but it depends on the seller's supply and if the postal company is fast or not. Read the Nembutal chapter in the PPEH handbook to learn more. You can find it in the resources section

Reactions: Sick of it all, Hangnail and classicfukup
Upvote 0
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Thanks for chiming in; I knew it's considered one of the best but good to know about the unlikeliness of bad aftermath. 30 minutes seems like an excruciatingly long time though; and that's if one could get one's hands on the stuff without having to go to another country!

Reactions: GreyCTB
Upvote 0
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for chiming in; I knew it's considered one of the best but good to know about the unlikeliness of bad aftermath. 30 minutes seems like an excruciatingly long time though; and that's if one could get one's hands on the stuff without having to go to another country!
Yes 30 minutes may be long, but you do not feel anything. N was used as a sleeping medication in the past. You fall asleep 5-10 minutes after taking it. It's true that acquiring it has some difficulty, but otherwise it's the best and least painful method

Last edited:
Reactions: classicfukup and Sick of it all
Upvote 0
Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
N is probably the "gold standard" for a peaceful death according to the PPHB. Can be difficult to source, I assume, as may be SN. What strikes me as a quick and highly effective method, as that's what you asked about, is the Hydrogen Sulfide method. Sounds easy enough to prepare, it's as certain as it gets if done correctly, ingredients are readily available most likely in your next DIY shop and bar a few potentially nasty seconds it's over rapidly. Check 2022 PPH, page 171 - doesn't score too highly because N and others are "better".

But honestly, if I wouldn't have access to those substances and would want to go, I'd choose it over hanging all da and night.

Upvote 0