• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Seems like a more difficult method to use alone. Make sure to mix it with other meds. Just looking through some autopsy reports with that as the major agent I would suggest benzos or anything else that might mess with your respiration or heart rhythm.

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I heard the only way to die from benzos was to carefully stack them in front of your nose & mouth carefully blocking your airways.. If that doesn't work, put the rest in your mouth . That way you may inhale a pill and choke on it. That may keep you from breathing. That's why I chose to add some methadone to that concoction and something that doesn't make me nauseous Compazine which I believe is a dopamine inhibitor but it was very sad to learn that I couldn't just use benzos I'm going to try half my prescription and half my prescription the other one and see what happens that way if I'm sick I can take care of myself and still look like nothing happened God I hope. this is life is impossible

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
Is it possible to OD on quetiapine, how many grams would it take ? I saw an article which a guy states that it is but don`t get into details.

Any thoughts ?
No do not even try I took about 15 once it will just cause your body to twitch uncontrollably And make you sweat and have a racing heart don't do it!!!!!

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
Is it possible to OD on quetiapine, how many grams would it take ? I saw an article which a guy states that it is but don`t get into details.

Any thoughts ?

I have read and researched this a lot and while it is possible, as everything in life is, it's very very unlikely... It has been successful before as part of a drug 'cocktail'. There's a fair bit of info about it in Google. So so many failures, which is why it's prescribed to people at risk of OD because the doctors feel safe with it because they know you can't really use it... It seems you're much more likely to be locked in the psych ward after a failed attempt, instead of being successful with Quetiapine.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Seems sort of risky. Overdoses have a 6% success rate according to LostAllHope.

According to Wikipedia - "Most instances of acute overdosage result in only sedation, hypotension and tachycardia, but cardiac arrhythmia, coma and death have occurred in adults. Serum or plasma quetiapine concentrations are usually in the 1–10 mg/L range in overdose survivors, while postmortem blood levels of 10–25 mg/L are generally observed in fatal cases. Non-toxic levels in postmortem blood extend to around 0.8 mg/kg, but toxic levels in postmortem blood can begin at 0.35 mg/kg."

Reactions: musicismylife