• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Many of society´s laws are based on religion. Without religious laws, suicide would not be taboo. The society prevents suicide - but why prevent the inevitable death? Without religion, suicide - which has been an honorable act and a forced self-execution - would not have become illegal. Humans with failed suicide attempts were punished according to the law. People who succeeded in suicide were punished in death. Without religion, human euthanasia would not have become illegal.

Civilization and our laws create the taboo of death. Death is normal in nature. People in the society are afraid of death. It seems that death is taboo even for politicians. Social changes take time. Human euthanasia is gradually becoming legal in country after country but I think it will take many years before euthanasia becomes legal worldwide. Will euthanasia become legal for anyone who wants it? This depends on politics. Should I suffer for years or decades only to wait for a possible change in the law? Today´s euthanasia is only for a few people. Most of us have to make use of self-euthanasia if we want to live and die with dignity and end our suffering.

There are people who want to be tormented by broken bodies, dementia and paralysis. These people do anything in order not to die - and they certainly fit into our society of denial of death. People who love life so much don´t understand people who want to die and those who want to die don´t understand people who want to live. This is the cave of Plato. However, should human life be about quantity or quality? Disabled people burden the healthcare system and the surroundings. Pets are euthanized in the same situation.

Man has been killing himself for thousands of years. 700 000 humans die by suicide every year on the Earth. How did they do it? Suicide is difficult but not impossible. Self-euthanasia requires good luck or careful planning. If no other method works, starvation and dehydration are the last resort. It takes time to get used to new things. It takes time to remove fear. Courage is the triumph over fear. Death is terrifying but anyone can perform a brave act. Where there is a will there should be a way.

Last edited:
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Good post!

I think the way religion ties into our very anti-choice society is true. And it's yet another reason I am so anti-religious as it is. I don't think our society is looking to change to advocate for self-euthanasia anytime soon, though. And it honestly may never.
There are outside influences that have veered politicians and the wider population to view suicide as a taboo, and as something to not be deemed acceptable. But I do also think a lot of this is derived from our very own nature.

Our bodies, our minds, our DNA and the things living that are connected around us- are hardwired to prioritize survival no matter the cost. Our immune systems are designed to keep us alive. Our bodies are designed to function, to live. Our minds are wired to think, to adapt and to fear.

And our greatest fear of all would collectively be centered around our own demise.

That isn't to say everyone's perspective is identical, and not everyone may fear death in the same capacity. Some might not consider death itself as something to be feared. But there usually is some aspect that causes one to hesitate. Whether it be death, the pain of it, the finality or what is to come after the fact. These responses are yet another part of our hardwired survival instinct, that's designed to keep us alive at any cost.

Suicide in our current society honestly feels like a privilege at times. Maybe it actually is one.
When you boil down the primary components necessary to CTB, you would know just how fragile our bodies and minds truly are. Physically, it does not take a lot to bring an end to someone's existence.

But mentally, there are so, so many hurdles. And everything comes to a grinding halt when you factor in what it takes to enact such harm upon yourself.
This is why banning painless, peaceful methods is so, so cruel.

<3

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Our society is cruel. There have always been injusticies in society. We were born against our permission and we don´t have the right to die. But what is wrong with determine the time of one´s own death? Suicide is difficult because we are programmed to live. Being forced to kill oneself alone with a painful method leads to panic and desperation so we should all have the right to euthanasia. The dying process should be done in a good way since we all must die. In any case, it is possible to avoid more people being forced into this suffering of life and absence of euthanasia by not reproducing.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Don't bother waiting for euthanasia. Society is sadly too pro life to ever consider euthanasia for people like us. This is the sad truth but, if you want to ctb, you have to do it on your own. Maybe euthanasia will be legal one day but it won't be within our lifetime

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that humans cannot choose to be euthanised is a devastating tragedy, it's so hellish how humans do all they can to stop others permanently escaping from this existence they never even consented to in the first place. It's extremely sadistic to impose unnecessary suffering onto people and wish to prolong it no matter what. Under no circumstances would I ever wish to decay from age in this existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone could even imagine it to, existing is nothing but pointless pain and meaningless suffering which makes it even more disgusting how we are denied the option to die peacefully.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Don't bother waiting for euthanasia. Society is sadly too pro life to ever consider euthanasia for people like us. This is the sad truth but, if you want to ctb, you have to do it on your own. Maybe euthanasia will be legal one day but it won't be within our lifetime
Should I wait for euthanasia to become legal worldwide was only a hypothetical question. But you are right, there is no point in waiting for euthanasia. However, self-euthanasia is not easy. That is why many people write here. One can´t talk about death and suicide with people because humans are expected to live, not die, no matter how much we suffer. In a forum of discussion, someone asked this question: "Why are we forced to live these meaningless lives?" Someone else answered: "No one is forcing you to live, you were born with a death sentence."

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
Many of society´s laws are based on religion. Without religious laws, suicide would not be taboo. The society prevents suicide - but why prevent the inevitable death? Without religion, suicide - which has been an honorable act and a forced self-execution - would not have become illegal. Humans with failed suicide attempts were punished according to the law. People who succeeded in suicide were punished in death. Without religion, human euthanasia would not have become illegal.

Civilization and our laws create the taboo of death. Death is normal in nature. People in the society are afraid of death. It seems that death is taboo even for politicians. Social changes take time. Human euthanasia is gradually becoming legal in country after country but I think it will take many years before euthanasia becomes legal worldwide. Will euthanasia become legal for anyone who wants it? This depends on politics. Should I suffer for years or decades only to wait for a possible change in the law? Today´s euthanasia is only for a few people. Most of us have to make use of self-euthanasia if we want to live and die with dignity and end our suffering.

There are people who want to be tormented by broken bodies, dementia and paralysis. These people do anything in order not to die - and they certainly fit into our society of denial of death. People who love life so much don´t understand people who want to die and those who want to die don´t understand people who want to live. This is the cave of Plato. However, should human life be about quantity or quality? Disabled people burden the healthcare system and the surroundings. Pets are euthanized in the same situation.

Man has been killing himself for thousands of years. 700 000 humans die by suicide every year on the Earth. How did they do it? Suicide is difficult but not impossible. Self-euthanasia requires good luck or careful planning. If no other method works, starvation and dehydration are the last resort. It takes time to get used to new things. It takes time to remove fear. Courage is the triumph over fear. Death is terrifying but anyone can perform a brave act. Where there is a will there should be a way.
I am a Christian and have been for 40 years. I agree with you that many in the religious community view depression and suicide in a wrong way. It is something that has been very relevant in the past few days as a major Christian singer in the US has died at 46, and she suffered from severe depression. She spoke openly about it because there is a prejudice that exists in some within the Christian community against such things.

I don't think it is in the Bible that is so anti suicide. No idea where some people get the idea suicide equals hell as that is not in the Bible. But people make up their own version often. I have had a horrific past ten years and can't take any more but haven't got the nerve to kill myself. Just can't seem to do it. Would love to go to Dignitas but coming from the UK, that is out. I get your point. It should not be so difficult for people suffering, it is like torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36