• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
I am planning to practice night night method and i pretty much got a good idea of how to perform it, i even found my arteries ig but i have a few questions in mind.

1.how to make sure your compress the carotid arteries only and not the jugular veins?
2.how to avoid any chances of brain damage. this method seems very much likely to induce a stroke
3.what if you don't get blood supplied to your brain for too long but after a few minutes (2-5) you suddenly feel conscious or someone tries to wake you up, letting the blood flow again.
4.when i compress my arteries i feel numb in my hands and vision starts to get blurry, i hope this should be the symptom but what if i am just reducing the blood flow and not completely ending it. what if the blood still travels but in a very low amount or something i.e. the pressure applied isn't enough to kill but enough to make your vision blurry. ( also, how do i make sure that the pressure applied is completely terminating any blood flow )

Reactions: darkSea
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can't advise you unfortunately but loads of thread on it. I know survival instinct is high with this method And stop the pressure. Personally, not one I'd choose

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Can't advise you unfortunately but loads of thread on it. I know survival instinct is high with this method And stop the pressure. Personally, not one I'd choose
AH but they say you go unconscious in a few seconds, i even felt my vision fading when i tried with my fingers..so idk about the survival instinct? does it kick afterwards?? should i change my method buddy??

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
See my SI is very high. same with hanging, I wouldn't be able to do it. If you felt your vision fading you were getting close. Don't do too many practice runs or you might end up actually CTB

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
See my SI is very high. same with hanging, I wouldn't be able to do it. If you felt your vision fading you were getting close. Don't do too many practice runs or you might end up actually CTB
wish it were that simple mate. and ig my SI is high too, i try to numb my feelings about everything and that helps fighting the SI. although you must have your own method you made peace with so that's good ig.