• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Hello, is there anyone here with alot of knowledge on this subject who I can ask questions to in private. I really don't want to risk getting anyone in trouble but their aren't many places to get information. I have severe anxiety so just posting on these forums takes alot out of me but I'm desperate. Thanks

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Could you give us a generalization on what it's you want to know? Are you looking for a method? Are you looking for the best places get the materials you need? You can message me if you like without explaining things here, but I may not be able to help without some context.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll post here since I suck at using these forums. I was planning on using the nitrite method by injesting 20 grams of it but someone told me that he heard someone say in another forum that it causes a burning pain. So he suggested that I put them in 100 00 sized gel caps and take it that way instead. I already bought the gel caps but I was wondering if this was true because I really don't want to go through the trouble of putting that in 100 capsules then ingesting it afterwards. I'd prefer to just drink it by stirring it in 100 mls of water. And maybe take a couple of xanex pills prior. I was wondering if that would be relativly peaceful?

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
From what I've read there is a high chance of throwing them up, leaving you with all sorts of damage from what you did absorb but still alive. I believe most people recommend starting a course of antiemetics (anti nausea medication) a day or so before taking the nitrate.

I think that also the type of antiemetic is important, I think they should be dopamine antagonists to be effective? There was a list somewhere with pros and cons of each antiemetic which ranked them but I don't have a link to it because it's not my chosen method.

Does anyone have that link?