• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Hi I hope you're all okay,

I'm not usually someone who believes in the occult, but recently, I've just been so desperate for a sign from somewhere that I've been wondering if the occult does exist and if there's a way it can help me. I'd like to have a fortune reading and would like to make a pact with an entity for a huge thing coming up for me, the results of this event will decide whether I live or CTB, so it's really impactful for me, but unfortunately, the people in charge of the outcome couldn't care less and won't listen to my situation. In desperation, if there is a way I could contact a spirit/ demon/ angel, literally anyone, who can help me be listened to and get the outcome I need that would be amazing. I'm willing to give up (almost) anything to make a pact; my family's future relies on this, too, so it's a really big thing for me.

I'd really appreciate any guidance and advice from people knowledgeable about making pacts and, ideally, people who have successfully interacted with entities. I literally only have two weeks to change things, so I can't risk being scammed, I need to be sure that I've contacted an entity. Thank you in advance.

If not, any fortune readings would also be greatly appreciated so I can have a better idea of what to prepare for the future. Thanks :)

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Demons, angels, spirits, none of those exist. If you keep on looking for signs then you'll end up finding ones where there arent any. Whether you should continue with living or ctb is up to you. Only you are the only one capable of reflecting on this and coming to decision that you think will be best for you. You shouldn't be relying on nonsense like this. There are no entities.

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Demons, angels, spirits, none of those exist. If you keep on looking for signs then you'll end up finding ones where there arent any. Whether you should continue with living or ctb is up to you. Only you are the only one capable of reflecting on this and coming to decision that you think will be best for you. You shouldn't be relying on nonsense like this. There are no entities.
They might well not do and I certainly believed that until I ended up in my situation. I'm looking to contact them to help me decide, I have a huge problem that I need help with and unfortunately no human has been able to help, God hasn't helped me so I want to see if there's one last thing I can do to rectify my situation, if there's definitely no way I'll probably CTB. But I don't inherently want to CTB, I'd like to stay even if it's just for my family

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
They might well not do and I certainly believed that until I ended up in my situation. I'm looking to contact them to help me decide, I have a huge problem that I need help with and unfortunately no human has been able to help, God hasn't helped me so I want to see if there's one last thing I can do to rectify my situation, if there's definitely no way I'll probably CTB. But I don't inherently want to CTB, I'd like to stay even if it's just for my family
The problem is that they don't exist. If you don't want to ctb then you shouldn't ctb. You are setting yourself up to potentially being manipulated into doing something you can't turn back on.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
That's your opinion. It's not nice to just put that on someone else

I personally do believe in spirits

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
That's your opinion. It's not nice to just put that on someone else

I personally do believe in spirits
It's a forum. It's a place for discussion. Everyone is putting their opinion on someone else.

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
The problem is that they don't exist. If you don't want to ctb then you shouldn't ctb. You are setting yourself up to potentially being manipulated into doing something you can't turn back on.
I do appreciate the concern, thanks for looking out for me, ctbing will most likely be the best option if things don't turn out the ideal way (in order to protect my family). I'll definitely approach this stuff with caution as I'm still sceptical and know it could all just be made up to scam people. I am just looking for whether people have had experiences they think are genuine rather than anything specific at the moment. I'm not planning on paying anyone or anything but if the occult really doesn't exist I don't think there's much harm in trying to summon a spirit with a salt circle in my room if someone says they've managed to do it themselves before

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I would not recommend making pacts with any entities. Not even those who seem benevolent (ascended masters, spirit guides etc...).
Some may play this gamble and rarely maybe even benefit from that, but that requires deep occult knowledge which is usually passed on only within secret fraternities.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I practise witchcraft and I have done so for a couple of years. I have little experience with dealing with entities, but I know it is dangerous especially if you don't know how to protect yourself. Before doing anything please learn how to protect yourself spiritually, you need to learn how to cleanse your space and banish entities. It isn't very difficult to do, there are many methods you can use. I would recommend looking up some resources online and try out different ways and figure out what feels right for you.

I would recommend using tarot cards personally as that is what I personally use for insight for pretty much any problem. It can be a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it can be very helpful.

Best of luck.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I can't say I believe in the occult and I think you're in a very fragile situation where you can be taken advantage of, especially if you're desperate. I think @EvisceratedJester gave very sound advice and that you should keep what they said in mind.

Having said that, I do practice fortune telling with Lenormand cards, I use them for day to day advice and general outlook on how my life may be in the near future. It is helpful to prepare for what may happen.

I'd be very, very worried and just against about using the result of a reading as a definite answer to ctb or not. Fortune telling isn't precise enough for that nor should it be used for such important matters.
Several of my predictions were wrong, what if the one I give you is one of those? You wouldn't want to ctb based on a mistake, would you?

I also wouldn't be able to live with myself if you ctb because of a prediction I made. That's a level of pressure and heartbreak that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

If you want a reading to get some insight about something that is bothering you, like a second opinion, a piece of advice, then fortune telling can be very useful and I'd be more than happy to give you a reading. But please, please, don't use it as a definite answer to whether or not to ctb, the system doesn't work that way and your life is too important to be on the hands of a deck of cards.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It's a forum. It's a place for discussion. Everyone is putting their opinion on someone else.
Yes. But you're saying it's like the absolute truth. If OP does believe it's not oke to tell them they are wrong

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Again, thank you for the concern, I truly appreciate the sentiment and understand where you're coming from :heart:

Just to clarify though, I'm not planning to CTB until the outcome of the problem I'm facing has been finalised. So I wouldn't CTB based on a reading or prediction. My reason for CTB would only be if things actually don't go the way I need them to with my issue in real life and I was hoping for some advice on whether something like making a pact would help me cement my desired outcome for my problem. A fortune telling would just be to help me get an idea of where things are heading so I can try and change the plan to get to where I need to be if necessary

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
I practise witchcraft and I have done so for a couple of years. I have little experience with dealing with entities, but I know it is dangerous especially if you don't know how to protect yourself. Before doing anything please learn how to protect yourself spiritually, you need to learn how to cleanse your space and banish entities. It isn't very difficult to do, there are many methods you can use. I would recommend looking up some resources online and try out different ways and figure out what feels right for you.

I would recommend using tarot cards personally as that is what I personally use for insight for pretty much any problem. It can be a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it can be very helpful.

Best of luck.
Yeah I have heard it's quite complicated and usually takes a while to master which is difficult because I only have two weeks. Do you have any experience in witchcraft that could help something go a particular way or with helping people get a desired outcome to their issues?