• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
Confused about the antiemetics listed - because I only have some Stan listed at the end Here's a quote: "
  1. Dromperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
You only need access to one of the above

Some of you may be on antipsychotics as part of your mental health treatment. If you are any of the below, there is no need to take any antiemetic as they already function as an antiemetic.

Droperidol- 0,25 nM. Benperidol- 0,027 nM. Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM. Spiperone- 0,053 nM. Haloperidol- 2,0. Bromperidol- 2,1. Lurasidone- 1,0 nM. Sestindole- 2,7 nM. Paliperidone- 2,8 nM. Risperidone- 4,9 nM. Olanzapine- 21 nM. Clozapine- 144 nM. Quetiapine- 245 nM "

So, is it just the first six listed that work - or do the rest of them count too? I have a bunch of spare Quetiapine and Risperidone, which are on the second list. I'm not taking them currently - no longer prescribed. Would I take them all at once? How much to take? Or should I take them at night two days in advance? They are very sedating so I can't do the 48 hour regimen because I would be sleeping the whole time.

To clarify my Quetiapines are in 100 mg. How many is 245nM? Not familiar with nM. How much to take - and is that all that's needed?

Excited to go lights out with Quetiapine, it puts me to a very peaceful sleep.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
So I think Stan is saying that the 6 listed are considered officially to be antiemetics, but if you are taking any of the others listed below, then they should also do the job.

If you do a search on this site for quetiapine, there seems to be various posts discussing it, so why not try to read all of those first....

Reactions: Quarky00 and reapandsow918
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
Didn't see anything definitive on other posts. I see one girl ctb with only 25mg Quetiapine. Another is planning on 400mg. That's a big variance and both seem to be taking shots in the dark.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Loner, Guizin239 and BPD_LE
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
Reactions: Goneforgood
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019

Yea, I quoted that. Do you know how much 245 nM is in mg? Never heard of nM before, don't even know what it stands for.

Reactions: Loner
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yea, I quoted that. Do you know how much 245 nM is in mg? Never heard of nM before, don't even know what it stands for.
Goggle?

Last edited:
Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I think nm relates to wavelength

This page seems to reference 245 nm :

Last edited:
Reactions: Loner
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
It's a good question about those numbers. It looks like molar to me, google 'nM molar'. Wavelengths are usually written, as 'nm' for nanometers, for example. So both lower case for the wavelengths.

In which case, it is a concentration of a compound, and you can't get dosage in mass (mg etc) of a given chemical from just that.

Reactions: Loner and jgm63
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Confused about the antiemetics listed - because I only have some Stan listed at the end Here's a quote: "
  1. Dromperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
You only need access to one of the above

Some of you may be on antipsychotics as part of your mental health treatment. If you are any of the below, there is no need to take any antiemetic as they already function as an antiemetic.

Droperidol- 0,25 nM. Benperidol- 0,027 nM. Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM. Spiperone- 0,053 nM. Haloperidol- 2,0. Bromperidol- 2,1. Lurasidone- 1,0 nM. Sestindole- 2,7 nM. Paliperidone- 2,8 nM. Risperidone- 4,9 nM. Olanzapine- 21 nM. Clozapine- 144 nM. Quetiapine- 245 nM "

So, is it just the first six listed that work - or do the rest of them count too? I have a bunch of spare Quetiapine and Risperidone, which are on the second list. I'm not taking them currently - no longer prescribed. Would I take them all at once? How much to take? Or should I take them at night two days in advance? They are very sedating so I can't do the 48 hour regimen because I would be sleeping the whole time.

To clarify my Quetiapines are in 100 mg. How many is 245nM? Not familiar with nM. How much to take - and is that all that's needed?

Excited to go lights out with Quetiapine, it puts me to a very peaceful sleep.

Thanks for your help!

You are not the first person to be confused by that thread. You also should know that it was not written by a chemist or biologist. Personally, I would not rely on antipsychotics. Metoclopramide is recommended in the PPH because of the way it works as an anti-emetic. The dosage is on the instructions the drug comes in. For meto and domperidone the normal dose is 10 mg. For a stat dose of whatever you choose, take 3 times the normal dose.

Reactions: sueoffside, IrRegularjoe, Loner and 1 other person
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Didn't see anything definitive on other posts. I see one girl ctb with only 25mg Quetiapine. Another is planning on 400mg. That's a big variance and both seem to be taking shots in the dark.
I'm not taking shots in the dark thank you. I've researched my method in detail.
Read this post

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-sn-regime.28097/post-509167
Atypical Antipsychotics work in exactly the same way as Antiemetics by blocking dopamine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Do you know how much 245 nM is in mg? Never heard of nM before

nanomolar [nM].

1 mole of molecules means there are fixed number (Avogadro) of molecules (rather than weight).

Molar is concentration in solution. It means 1 mole of molecules (that big number) in 1L. nM means one billionth of that.

It is used in liquid solution, or blood tests, to quantify the amount of substance per 1L or 1mL. It is sometimes more beneficial, accurate or relevant to know the number of moles (molecules) rather than weight. Each molecule has a known molecular weight so it's easy to convert.

I don't think it is relevant for consumption. In this context I think that something like "Quetiapine- 245 nM" means there are 245 billionth x Avogadro molecules of Quetiapine per 1L of blood. Therefore the number shows blood concentration, not an amount to consume.

A different thread here notes this (I disagree with the relation between nM and strength, potency is a different issue):

TL:DR- the lower the numbers next to the drugs I'm mentioning here, the more powerful antiemetic the substance is.

Well-known antiemetics:

Dromperidone 0,3 nM
Metoclopramide 28,8 nM
Olanzapine 3.00-106 nM (lol don't ask me)
Alizapramide 200 nM
Chlorpromazine
Prochlorperazine

1st generation antipsychotics

Droperidol- 0,25 nM
Benperidol- 0,027 nM
Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM
Spiperone- 0,053 nM
Haloperidol- 2,0
Bromperidol- 2,1

2nd generation antipsychotics

Lurasidone- 1,0 nM
Sestindole- 2,7 nM
Paliperidone- 2,8 nM
Risperidone- 4,9 nM
Olanzapine- 21 nM
And some meh:
Clozapine- 144 nM
Quetiapine- 245 nM

Reactions: dras23, Loner and Ame
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
I'm not taking shots in the dark thank you. I've researched my method in detail.
Read this post

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-sn-regime.28097/post-509167
Atypical Antipsychotics work in exactly the same way as Antiemetics by blocking dopamine.
Apologies, didn't mean to offend. I didn't see any reasoning in the thread as to the dosage of 400mg. Whereas that other girl seems to have passed with only 25mg. That doesn't give me much of a compass, unfortunately. Is 45 min really enough time before to take the meds? Wish we had some chemists on board.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE, Loner and Time
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Stop spamming this in every thread.

And for the OP, a good place to start is with the leaflet that comes with your medication of choice. Search for the med online and look up the recommended dose.

• Love
Reactions: R_N, pole, Loner and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Stop spamming this in every thread. Not exactly helpful.

And for the OP, a good place to start is with the leaflet that comes with your medication of choice. Search for the med online and look up the recommended dose.
Actually it is. Since every single question that is asked is answered in his guide. I do realize, however, it is easier to ask than to do research for ones self. Consequently, that is the reason Stan wrote his guide. One stop shopping for those who do not want to research ;)

Reactions: Goneforgood, chris8000, Carina and 1 other person
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Actually it is. Since every single question that is asked is answered in his guide. I do realize, however, it is easier to ask than to do research for ones self. Consequently, that is the reason Stan wrote his guide. One stop shopping for those who do not want to research ;)
Considering the OP is referring to this guide I'm sure he has read it... Then again I don't understand why he/she does not simply write a response to that thread.

• Love
Reactions: R_N, pole, Loner and 2 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
If you are [on] any of the below ....... they already function as an antiemetic
Yes, the rest of them count -
as part of your mental health treatment
- as prescribed to patient.

It has been discussed, in short (underline is mine):
Quetiapine can be used instead of meto. The dose needed will depend on whether you take it regularly, the dose you're prescribed and your weight.

It's unlikely that someone would 'prescribe' your personally-tailored dose here; people have shared their dosage which indeed vary greatly. It's per patient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@Jean4 Please continue to post links to Stan's guide :heart:

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and chris8000
G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
The nM value refers to the binding affinity of the drug, not the actual amount you have to take. A low number means stronger binding to the receptor.

Reactions: Busdriver, autumnal, Quarky00 and 1 other person
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
A little bit ridiculous of some people to be nitpicking the finer points of posting etiquette on a forum for people literally trying to kill themselves as swiftly and painlessly as possible.

Reactions: Busdriver, xBrialesana, dras23 and 1 other person
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Stop spamming this in every thread.

Jean just loves the guide, I get that, it is a good guide & I think she should be allowed to link it if she wants. Stan was mentioned above so it kind of makes sense to me. I don't think it is quite as far as every thread, not even close! :happy:

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Apologies, didn't mean to offend. I didn't see any reasoning in the thread as to the dosage of 400mg. Whereas that other girl seems to have passed with only 25mg. That doesn't give me much of a compass, unfortunately. Is 45 min really enough time before to take the meds? Wish we had some chemists on board.
Sorry. I was being grumpy yesterday.
People with psychosis are thought to have an increased amount of dopamine. The atypical Antipsychotics they are prescribed are designed to bring those levels down. They are dopamine antagonists, the same as Meto.
Using Queitiapine as an example. The dosage used to treat psychosis begins at 400mg, therefore it makes sense that the dopamine blocking aspect starts to become effective at this dose and increases along with the dosage, up to 800mg.
Queitiapine is used in smaller doses to treat insomnia and anxiety eg. 25mg. If someone successfully ctb without vomiting on 25mg, this doesn't surprise me. People are successful without any antiemetic what so ever and do not vomit. Depends on the individual.
I personally wouldn't advise anyone to take a 400mg dose of Queitiapine unless they regularly take the drug. It will knock you sideways.
For other atypical Antipsychotics, the science is the same. If you follow the dosage regime recommended for schizophrenia, you will be blocking dopamine.

Reactions: dras23 and CyanideSoup
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Will Ondansetron work?
Have you tried doing some searches on this site, and reading up ? The site has a very good search function....
Then you can post your findings, along with a more "targeted" question....

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Quetiapine is funny about sleep. The more you take, the less likely it is to make you sleep. For sleep, many docs prescribe 25 or 50mg. For those of us on the roller coaster, it's not unusual to take a larger dose. I take between 300 and 600mg depending on my current mood or episode.

If you've used it before, you probably have a good idea of how long it takes to make you sleepy. That's when you have an effective dose in your bloodstream.

My plan is to time my Quetiapine dose to before my SN by the amount of time it normally takes to make me ready for bed. In my case, that's a regular nighttime dose about 90 minutes before SN.

These, of course, are just my thoughts. If you have a stash and can handle the effects, you might want to test drive your Quetiapine but that's up to you to decide.

Reactions: xBrialesana
Dread414

Dread414

Nov 22, 2019
Have you tried doing some searches on this site, and reading up ? The site has a very good search function....
[/QUOTE

I'd be happy to search the site, just haven't found a search function.
Nm found it.