not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Are there physical attributes you find attractive in others that are outside of what society calls "beautiful" or "handsome"? Or non-physical attributes that you love in others, even though society doesn't value them?
I'll start. I have a fetish for guys with glasses. Ever since gradeschool, the thicker the better. I've just always found it cute.
And I think I always knew beautiful boys were out of my league, so I've always had a huge wide-on for smart guys, not just book-smart but any guy who can show me how to do something I didn't know how to do, or explain his bug collection to me, shit like that.

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, Deleted member 1465, Diana03 and 20 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Are there physical attributes you find attractive in others that are outside of what society calls "beautiful" or "handsome"? Or non-physical attributes that you love in others, even though society doesn't value them?
I'll start. I have a fetish for guys with glasses. Ever since gradeschool, the thicker the better. I've just always found it cute.
And I think I always knew beautiful boys were out of my league, so I've always had a huge wide-on for smart guys, not just book-smart but any guy who can show me how to do something I didn't know how to do, or explain his bug collection to me, shit like that.
Hmmmm. This isn't really out there but I love a man with a good back. I don't really care about a six pack or being in shape or whatever. It's definitely not a deal breaker by any means but a defined back is prolly the sexiest feature a man can have. I'm not talking about a roided up back, I just have a thing for that little line that stretches up and down it. Also kind of related to what you're saying, did you ever watch friends? If you did, do you remember when Ross would begin to talk about dinosaurs and the gang would cut him off by fake falling asleep? I was always interested in what he had to say. I watch loads of dinosaur documentaries now too to see if I can piece together what he was going to say lol. Also, having a man show me a slide show of something he found interesting sounds fucking stellar. Plus, if it was about dinosaurs?
Hell yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: Cevapcici, Darkhaven, 21Neberg and 3 others
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
I find crooked and gaped teeth oddly attractive. Not like, falling out, rotting, dead, and missing teeth, but perfectly straight teeth are pretty boring

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, charlottewilts, MeltingHeart and 6 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
God, yes. I've always gone for people that society considers either "dorky", "unconventional", or "Really, Inconsequential? Them?"

Glasses. Lanky guys. Chubby guys. Gaps in teeth. Actually, most teeth that are sort of messed up but still clean— jagged, I guess. Men who are slightly effeminate in the way they carry themselves/dress/act. Mass amounts of freckles. Vitiligo. People who dress like they don't want humans to talk to them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, Diana03, MeltingHeart and 6 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I find crooked and gaped teeth oddly attractive. Not like, falling out, rotting, dead, and missing teeth, but perfectly straight teeth are pretty boring
Teeth have to be clean but when they are too straight and too white it bugs me. It looks unnatural, predatory.

Reactions: Cevapcici, MeltingHeart, snorli and 3 others
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I like the dark idgaf quiet tattooed types. So basically me but guy form lol. Also loves video games and dislikes society.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diana03, 262653, 21Neberg and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well I tend to like short and sweet girls who are a little unconventionally attractive or otherwise quite imperfect. Much more the girl next door type as opposed to a classic beauty. Women like Angelina Jolie or Gisele Bündchen do nothing for me (shoutout to my autocorrect for trying to turn "Bündchen" into "bullshit" three times, although Gisele Bullshit is arguably the best name ever).

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, Diana03, 262653 and 15 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I like the dark idgaf quiet tattooed types. So basically me but guy form lol. Also loves video games and dislikes society.
A giant tattoo that says NO FUTURE can always make me swoon a little.
or the word "future" with the anti-smoking bar across it. I wanted to suicide-partner with him when we were 18.
Turned out that guy did want a future, got married and popped ot three brats and lost all his teeth to meth.
What a fucking poseur.

Reactions: azucaramargo, snorli, 21Neberg and 6 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Every guy I met with glasses was a dumb ass who was just book smart though.
Teeth have to be clean but when they are too straight and too white it bugs me. It looks unnatural, predatory.
Some people actually have fangs.

Reactions: 21Neberg and DoomedxFromBirth
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Guys who are
Every guy I met with glasses was a dumb ass who was just book smart though.

Some people actually have fangs.
For some reason crooked teeth or fangs never look as sharky to me as the too-perfect ones.

Reactions: MeltingHeart, 21Neberg, AtomicNewt and 1 other person
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
A giant tattoo that says NO FUTURE can always make me swoon a little.
or the word "future" with the anti-smoking bar across it. I wanted to suicide-partner with him when we were 18.
Turned out that guy did want a future, got married and popped ot three brats and lost all his teeth to meth.
What a fucking poseur.
That took a shitty turn. As they say karma's a bitch huh

Reactions: 21Neberg
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Yeah, chubby + hairy guys are good. If they're into videogames, that's a plus for me. Glasses? Making my heart sing. I'm not one to get odd about height either. I'm 5'1 so anybody that's even an inch taller than me is a keeper. All I ask for is good hygiene.

• Love
Reactions: Diana03, 262653, Mort and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Guys who are

For some reason crooked teeth or fangs never look as sharky to me as the too-perfect ones.
Nobody in this world is who he or she really appears to be... The smartest guys I've met in my life were druggies, in the military, metal heads etc. Never wore glasses, never went to university or college etc. Didn't read that much because they already knew so much about the universe we live in, simply by observing the world and experimenting. They come off as brutish thugs. A lot of these guys end up as mechanics and plumbers. They don't really dress like they look smart. They don't sound smart while talking. But they are still geniuses. Just like that nice guy next door, could be a serial killer... And beware of those people who constantly masturbate over their college or university degree... Whenever I talk to people in real life, they think I'm retarded because I spent a lot of time in Europe and learned to speak very slowly in English so Europeans could understand me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, 21Neberg, not_a_robot and 3 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'll pick a bald man with a dad bod over conventionally handsome any day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, MeltingHeart, Élégie and 4 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, Diana03, Rocksandsand and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No. I just have a thing for bald men and I don't care for overly fit men.

Most overly fit men, take steroids anyway. But I'd rather be naturally fit than have a dad bod.

Reactions: Diana03
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
WTF is wrong with wearing glasses? I have to wear extra dark glasses as brain damage left me light sensitive, which gives me horrendous headaches. So lay off the glasses shit if you dont mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, snorli, Rocksandsand and 5 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
WTF is wrong with wearing glasses? I have to wear extra dark glasses as brain damage left me light sensitive, which gives me horrendous headaches. So lay off the glasses shit if you dont mind.
oh, sorry if we implied glasses might be cute, we didn't mean on you.
Feel better?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, exhausted, restingspot and 3 others
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Im light sensitive too. My eyes are light and I have chronic migraines. So I feel you on the head pains.

Reactions: snorli, not_a_robot and SinisterKid
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Nothing. It would be idiotic to see wearing glasses as something wrong. But glasses are not an indicator of intelligence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana03 and MeltingHeart
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019

That implies guys with glasses are intelligent? OK, no worries, I must need sleep or more meds :wink:

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Morphinekiss
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I like dudes who wear dark glasses because there's a chance that they may be as photosensitive as I am. And I like dudes who wear regular glasses because there's a chance they may match my horrible vision.

I, like many other humans, ultimately just want to go fuck myself. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, snorli, Rocksandsand and 3 others
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Why? Do you have a fear of abandonment?
Maybe because fit men are sometimes man hoes. You see, most women arent shallow about looks. Plus dad bods and chubby boys can be pretty endearing

• Love
Reactions: exhausted, MeltingHeart, Élégie and 5 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Women with tats on one of their arms. that just makes me swoon!. ooh and a cute nose. have a thing for cute noses. lol. yeah I'm weird ooh and they have to like reading books.. as in actual physical books. none of this electronic e-book crap :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Diana03, MeltingHeart, snorli and 5 others
Paisley

Paisley

Jun 11, 2019
scars as they show some of what the person has been through in life.

each of the things already mentioned in this thread, i agree with.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, MeltingHeart, snorli and 2 others