not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Nothing. It would be idiotic to see wearing glasses as something wrong. But glasses are not an indicator of intelligence.
I didn't imply that glasses indicate intelligence, they are just two things I like.
Did you know the fashion industry sells fake nonprescription glasses so stupid people with perfect vision can make themselves "look smart"? I almost died laughing the first time I saw that. But it is a popular misconception in our idiot society.
Maybe because fit men are sometimes man hoes. You see, most women arent shallow about looks. Plus dad bods and chubby boys can be pretty endearing
All fit men are sluts. It's the only thing that motivates them to stop cramming Twinkies down their throat and go to the gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cevapcici, AtomicNewt and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
just on the other side of the coin. being a lesbian. I also don't like super fit skinny girls. i can't start having sex with someone and feeling their rid cage. just freaks me out.

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, woxihuanni, Made4TV and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'd find any girl who could hold an extended conversation with me about whatever random topic came to mind in that moment attractive. In school, there was one person like that, who happened to be the only one I've ever loved. I'm aware that the feeling wasn't mutual, but I'd like to believe that I was good company. Unfortunately, I only realized that I loved her after I found out that she'd gotten into a long-distance relationship. And after we went to college on opposite sides of the world, we ended up drifting apart.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: exhausted, not_a_robot, Divine Trinity and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Asymmetry.

Being comfortable in their body, whatever shape they are. Nothing beats that!

Imagination. The love of my life can't tell fantasy from reality, and he makes up wonderful stuff all the time, from praSlavonic history to "yes I paid the electric bill". It can be inconvenient at times but overall it enriches life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, 262653, exhausted and 3 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
My dream woman: complex and creative intellect packaged in a petite frame with a bit of muscle definition.

Reactions: 262653
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Great to see that some women in the world would maybe like me (chubby, glasses, bad eyes, dont have fancy clothes, likes video games).

A woman i would adore got black or brown hair, about 1.50-1.70m, glasses, loves animals especially cats, likes videogames and horror movies would be a big plus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, Darkmornings, not_a_robot and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
My dream woman: complex and creative intellect packaged in a petite frame with a bit of muscle definition.
That is all conventionally attractive!

Reactions: Cevapcici, noaccount, MiserableBastard1995 and 7 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

My ex was really smart... It's a double edged sword... When she turned on me, she used her level of intelligence to do certain things to me.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Divine Trinity
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I find an age gap with them being the older one attractive. Not too much though, maybe half a decade? A bit more? I wouldn't want us to be that many worlds away.

I know it's creepy but I think it has something to do with maturity and life experience, haha.

Reactions: Catch_The_Beaver and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
just on the other side of the coin. being a lesbian. I also don't like super fit skinny girls. i can't start having sex with someone and feeling their rid cage. just freaks me out.
Like fucking a sack of paperclips.
I find an age gap with them being the older one attractive. Not too much though, maybe half a decade? A bit more? I wouldn't want us to be that many worlds away.

I know it's creepy but I think it has something to do with maturity and life experience, haha.
The illusory/fantasy authority figure or guide.

Reactions: k75 and Scribble Fan
D

Darkmornings

Jun 4, 2019
I've always had a hand fetish. I'm not even sure what quality I like in hands but when I see a nice pair of hands I just salivate.

Reactions: 21Neberg and not_a_robot
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
All fit men are sluts. It's the only thing that motivates them to stop cramming Twinkies down their throat and go to the gym.
[/QUOTE]

Is that true?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

Is that true?
[/QUOTE]
I was half being facetious.
Maybe it's just all the ones I've met.
/kidding.
All people are individuals, I'm sure there are all different kinds.

Reactions: 21Neberg and cornflowerblue
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Any woman with the look in the eyes of the Alita character when she decided to fight the bigger guy will have me for life. I met only one that has it and she is still close to me. Аlthough all my "friends" warned me about her years ago, she stayed and never betrayed me, and believe me - she can do such a mess, specially with me.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
aquiline nose and big thighs (although i think thicc is in now?)

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
By physically attractive you mean giving me a hard-on? I'd say women that physically and mentally stronger than me. With bigger and denser muscles and ligaments and bones... or who's determined to become that way, and some traditionally masculine features like well-defined nose and cheekbones, large jaw, strong chin... also deep, languid voice but that's more generally likable, I think. I like strong-minded women too, with the will to dominate, ambitious and not backing out when challenged.

Off-topic: I like the idea of combat training between us and regular discussion of various topics to improve each other, broaden our perspectives on different things, point out at potential flaws in our systems... try out cooperative activities, like acting out a play, or playing a scrubble...

Reactions: snorli, Darkhaven and not_a_robot
P

PBis

May 24, 2019
I always liked women who look bitter... suppose that's not conventionally attractive.

• Love
Reactions: Madame Psychosis, snorli, Catch_The_Beaver and 1 other person
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Women with one lazy eye. I think it's the idea of slight asymmetry being more beautiful than symmetry.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, snorli, not_a_robot and 1 other person
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I have a soft spot for feminine guys with super gay voices. Apparently they're not very popular on gay dating apps. That being said though, I'd rather be ravaged like a woman by a big hung bear.

• Love
Reactions: Tim101, SelfHatingAspie, not_a_robot and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I have a soft spot for feminine guys with super gay voices. Apparently they're not very popular on gay dating apps. That being said though, I'd rather be ravaged like a woman by a big hung bear.
About that last sentence... Literally or figuratively?

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and 262653
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I have a soft spot for guys who have soft/feminine voices but are secretly dominant in bed. They don't sound so girly then.

Reactions: snorli, Rocksandsand, 262653 and 2 others
Catch_The_Beaver

Catch_The_Beaver

Living corpse
Jul 2, 2019
Physically I love women with a bigger than average nose. (that's the non conventional part I guess)

In bed I prefer women who prefer to be submissive. The most enjoyable thing about this is the surprise they get because of my calm attitude, soothing voice and expected prude personality.

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
About that last sentence... Literally or figuratively?
Well maybe not ravaged, if by ravaged we're using the dictionary definition "disfigured by age or illness". But I'd still like a big strong man to fuck my brains out (figuratively not literally).
I have a soft spot for guys who have soft/feminine voices but are secretly dominant in bed. They don't sound so girly then.
Yummy.

Reactions: 21Neberg and not_a_robot
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Scars and tattoos.
Boys with feminine face that blushes when I come up with lewd things. Mmmmmm.

Reactions: not_a_robot and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
if anyone can handle my unstable ass I'm more than happy lol (can't imagine though)

Reactions: exhausted, woxihuanni, dhk96 and 1 other person
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I have what is usually known as foot fetish.
Colored nails, preferably red always excite me. A foot tattoo even better. A heel/foot bracelet is the cherry on the cake.
Combine these tree and i go crazy.
Of course the general foot format/shape is more important. It doesn't do much to pamper the feet with all those acessories if it has like crooked toes or bunions, lmfao.

Last edited:
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Is that true?

Yes, in most cases simply due to the fact that shitty food is extremely addictive and costs less than real food, taking advantage of modern technology is a sedentary activity and people have so little time because the system wants people slaving away 24/7. So if someone is willing to go that far to be in good shape, there is a reason behind this other than simply being healthy and looking decent. Yes, one has to go far nowadays to stay in shape because how people are forced to live nowadays is almost completely unnatural. People have never lived like this before in human history and human bodies are not designed to live like this. People shouldn't be driving to work.. They should be walking to work. People shouldn't be turning to entertainment with the use of modern technology. People should be turning to entertainment outside of their home. But most of what is natural has been taken away from us by the people in power. I have also worked out in gyms with mostly men as members and half the time, I hear them talking about their plans of "conquest." I'm not saying, men shouldn't strive to be as physically fit as possible. I'm just saying, this shitty modern world, forces men to choose a unhealthy and difficult lifestyle unless they want to fuck around as much as possible or they are very knowledgeable about the damage being out of shape can do to them, year after year...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Guess I could mention thick women, thick thighs, legs and ankles. Some stretch marks and cellulite. I also like big butts and I cannot lie. Don't really matter though.

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, MeltingHeart and GinaIsReady
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
I like people with soft, sensible faces, no matter if men or women.

Reactions: Cevapcici