GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, in most cases simply due to the fact that shitty food is extremely addictive and costs less than real food, taking advantage of modern technology is a sedentary activity and people have so little time because the system wants people slaving away 24/7. So if someone is willing to go that far to be in good shape, there is a reason behind this other than simply being healthy and looking decent. Yes, one has to go far nowadays to stay in shape because how people are forced to live nowadays is almost completely unnatural. People have never lived like this before in human history and human bodies are not designed to live like this. People shouldn't be driving to work.. They should be walking to work. People shouldn't be turning to entertainment with the use of modern technology. People should be turning to entertainment outside of their home. But most of what is natural has been taken away from us by the people in power. I have also worked out in gyms with mostly men as members and half the time, I hear them talking about their plans of "conquest." I'm not saying, men shouldn't strive to be as physically fit as possible. I'm just saying, this shitty modern world, forces men to choose a unhealthy and difficult lifestyle unless they want to fuck around as much as possible or they are very knowledgeable about the damage being out of shape can do to them, year after year...
Thanks for that excellent explanation, Sev.

Reactions: Severen
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I always had a thing for braces since I was 13. I also like boys who wear glasses or have crooked teeth or a gap between their teeth, it's so weird. I always found chubby boys cute.

I never liked men who have six pack, I prefer someone just having a normal stomach that's flat, I guess. I prefer guy's backs. I remember telling my best friend that I don't want someone with a six pack when we were in our computer science lesson back when we were 15 and she literally asked me if I wanted someone who had a big belly :pfff:

This is probably the most unusual one but I like boys who have spots on their face. I was going to the cinema with my mother last week and I was literally gazing at this boy in front of me who had spots all over his face. I'm such a weirdo.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mynameispaige and Lefty
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I always had a thing for braces since I was 13. I also like boys who wear glasses or have crooked teeth or a gap between their teeth, it's so weird. I always found chubby boys cute.

I never liked men who have six pack, I prefer someone just having a normal stomach that's flat, I guess. I prefer guy's backs. I remember telling my best friend that I don't want someone with a six pack when we were in our computer science lesson back when we were 15 and she literally asked me if I wanted someone who had a big belly :pfff:

This is probably the most unusual one but I like boys who have spots on their face. I was going to the cinema with my mother last week and I was literally gazing at this boy in front of me who had spots all over his face. I'm such a weirdo.

I think girls who wear glasses are cute.

• Love
Reactions: mynameispaige
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
No I'm attracted to very typically attractive things lol! I have liked glasses on guys as well though. I don't mind balding guys if they are still nice looking overall.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Sometimes i think oddly placed birth marks or moles are cute/attractive/unique. The way a person walks, if it's a little silly. It's things I wouldn't point out or compliment because it can be a sensitive subject if the person is uncomfortable with said feature.

Reactions: mynameispaige and Wayfaerer
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Are there physical attributes you find attractive in others that are outside of what society calls "beautiful" or "handsome"? Or non-physical attributes that you love in others, even though society doesn't value them?
I'll start. I have a fetish for guys with glasses. Ever since gradeschool, the thicker the better. I've just always found it cute.
And I think I always knew beautiful boys were out of my league, so I've always had a huge wide-on for smart guys, not just book-smart but any guy who can show me how to do something I didn't know how to do, or explain his bug collection to me, shit like that.

That's pretty much me except I try to keep my frames as thin as possible. Too bad I couldn't find women who actually find that attractive on my campus. I was prescribed glasses at 10 but I didn't start wearing them until 17. I couldn't fight it anymore and I had accepted my fate as a nerd within a couple of years after. :ehh:

Wearing glasses fucking sucks but I can't do contacts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mynameispaige
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Being just a little out of shape. Nothing drastic, but also clear they don't work out or anything. Cannot stand to see an immaculately kept body, better fuck plastic.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Guys that are shorter than me.

mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
I love glasses but I'm biased with that one. When I was younger I hated my glasses and was embarrassed to wear them. But I've learned to love them on myself and on others. I find them very attractive.

• Love
Reactions: vulturecyclop
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I like scars and also the story behind. So please don't hide it.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I like a fit body on a guy, but with a layer of fat to cuddle with. I'd rather my guy 20 pounds overweight than ripped and super lean. I

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I like scars and also the story behind. So please don't hide it.
Coincidence? Self-fulfilling prophecy? This week I've met someone rl with self-harm scars, more than I ever can count. Instantly I was falling in love. That's only notable because something like this has never happen to me.

_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
Something I feel that is always slept on is someone's voice. The sound of someone's voice can do things to the heart nothing else really can.

Reactions: MeltingHeart and Morphinekiss
SECTS777

SECTS777

Sep 23, 2019
Hmm, for me a couple of things I find cute on a female

- Slight cross eyed in one eye. Hard to explain, but it's not something obvious, it's more apparent when they look to the side a little perhaps? Can't find much in way of Google search. Search 'Moffy Model' maybe that's closs.

- Slightly husky voice. Alicia Vikander's is really nice.

- Ears that stick out a little.

- Left handed females is really attractive to me as well.

Reactions: MeltingHeart and charlie_z
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
just on the other side of the coin. being a lesbian. I also don't like super fit skinny girls. i can't start having sex with someone and feeling their rid cage. just freaks me out.
One stand up comedian was talking about sex with skinny girls & he said it was like unfolding a deck chair! Don't agree with body shaming on either side of the equation & I was pretty skinny too, but I just thought that was hilarious!
God so many things, I find most conventially attractive people not sexually attractive- even though I like looking at their faces in some way- if that makes sense. Agree with other others- wonky teeth, also sticking out ears, uneven eyes, skinny guys or just slightly chubby - six packs are gross. Awkward body language. Don't usually like celebrities but I used to like Thom York's because of his wonky eye & Joaquin Phoenix due to the scar on his lip- flaws are so unique and attractive. Perfection is SO unattractive to me.

Last edited:
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I always liked women who look bitter... suppose that's not conventionally attractive.
if you don't mind them being ugly then boy would you fucking love me

i like older women. i think signs of maturity like streaks of grey hair, crow's feet and laugh lines are beautiful

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
if you don't mind them being ugly then boy would you fucking love me

i like older women. i think signs of maturity like streaks of grey hair, crow's feet and laugh lines are beautiful
Looks mean 0 to me. Intelligence, someone will treat me with respect, put up with me, and will not abuse me. Looks, race, religion or age means nothing.

My last partner wasn't conventionally handsome. Didn't matter to me one bit. He was perfect in his imperfections. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Csmith8827, charlottewilts and Thereisnothing
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I recently came to the conclusion that a common denominator in men I find attractive is to have a stronger nose than average.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I like when a girl has a bit of a belly. I think it's crazy cute for some reason.

beatlegirl

beatlegirl

Beatles Fact Machine
Jan 18, 2020
I like the tired look in men. The "I haven't slept in ages". Something about that is just so charming and just makes me wanna take care of them. Hope this isn't too strange LOL.

x

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Fated
Jan 17, 2020
There was a girl at work who's canines were more like fangs and I found it so cute it made me swoon. Man I had a crush on her.
I like the tired look in men. The "I haven't slept in ages". Something about that is just so charming and just makes me wanna take care of them. Hope this isn't too strange LOL.

x
I've oft fantasized about a girl seeing this in me and coming over to talk to me.
It gets harder to think about with time...

• Hugs
Reactions: BooGirl
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
I like saddened, pessimistic, cynical people that avoid the herd and fly in the face of convention out of pure stubbornness.
Glasses, red or brown hair, scars and definitely chubbiness are my thing, physically. And the colour red. And trenchcoats. Smoking's pretty hot, too.
Maybe I just want to help someone feel less alone. Maybe I just want to feel less alone. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if I too, simply want to go fuck myself. A weird thing for someone of self-loathing..

x
No, that's not strange, and I think the same thing. As someone with growing fatigue, bags and dark spots over the last few years, I want to say that's really nice of you.

• Love
Reactions: Tim101 and beatlegirl
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
I have a weakness for hardcore goth chicks. The crazier the better, it makes us equal. I wouldn't want a conventional woman, too boring to me, plus they wouldn't understand me at all.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Brunettes with bangs... and soft freckles.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
girls who say yes really turn me on

Reactions: Yuqani
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
I'm so fucking tickled that you people are attractive enough to make choices in mates yet crave death. But for being a hideous fucking C.H.U.D. I might live to see February

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
When my ex broke up with me, my friends (male and female) had a good moment of trashing her lol. I am at least averagely attractive, if not marginally above, and my friends either said "you look better than her" or "we were surprised when we finally met her and saw what she looked like".

I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. I dont know what physical features of her peopel don't find attractive. She has some very slight acne scarring that blends in with the rest of her freckles. I guess she could be more conventionally proportioned - she was still very attractive in a conventional feminine sense.

Honestly she was my goddess.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I like a girl who flares her nostrils when shes pleased to see me.
*hides in shame*