• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
There's a fairly potent benzo I could easily get my hands on (Flubromazolam) and since taking 3-4mg caused someone to go into watch due to heart rate being slowed & weakened blood pressure, do you think taking 100mg at once might kill me? I've never used anything recreationally (except for weed n alc, yk) and i could probably get some vodka & quetiapine to go with the benzo. Does that sound like it might in any way work? I already heard one opinion that it probably wouldn't and I need an opioid to go with it but that's harder to achieve..

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Would work with a rope round your neck

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Benzos alone only really have any chance of making you CTB if you already have a pre-existing condition that can cause you respiratory depression such as sleep apnea.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I mean, if you're dead set on it, you would really need to down it with alcohol.