• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I hope it helps, have you been before? Anything you're worried about? Hopefully it'll be an ok stay for you

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
A lot of freedoms go, that can be hard. I've usually had good food at least. I hope you can take your phone so you can keep in touch with people

• Love
Reactions: b&w and SadGirl
clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
I hope it goes well for you & it helps, even just as a change of scenery. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: SadGirl
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
If you go, just wanna wish you well and be strong, they are usually very caring, I was also inpatient forma couple of weeks sometime ago. A big hug, if they allow you to use Wi-Fi keep us posted on the progress. :hug:

• Love
b&w

b&w

Nov 12, 2020
I've been admitted before and I can tell you that most of them are fairly okay, if you're fine with spending most of your time with a lot of other people. I was at one psych clinic that was likely underfunded and as a result quite unsanitary and lack ambience, so it really depends on the one you end up at.

The best advice I can give you if you want to get out asap, is to act as normal as possible, this might mean lying when they make you fill out those forms asking you to rate your suicidal ideation and stuff. They're not all that bad though, and it might be a good idea for you to stay there and use it as a place to heal. It's a little cathartic to be away from the outside world and easy access to technology, sometimes I wish I could go back. I know there are people that made some long term friendships from there as well.

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
not gonna lie its a bit like prison in that you do lose a lot of freedom. but sometimes the food is nice and the people are usually very interesting to talk to, you go to groups where you talk about feelings or play games that sort of thing. you will usually have 1 or more roommates but if you do what you're supposed to it won't be that bad

nicetomeetu

nicetomeetu

Phantom of the Past
Jan 4, 2021
Its very brave of you to decide to do this, I also live in a clinic type of place over the last years and the people that work here are very sweet and helpful.
I hope you get something positive out of it. Good luck!

• Love
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I've been to one. Wish you good luck, and try and participate the most you can in the activities, also hope they let you keep your cell phone. My was taken upon check in. Good luck once gain, hugs.

• Love