• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
With the unfortunate arrest of KL, I think SN is dead for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Venessolotic
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Mine clumped but has been sealed and I bought it in 2019 iirc. Shouldn't it last forever?
I would like to know this.. I have SN bought in 2020, never been opened.. I actually contacted the seller after I bought it to ask about shelf life and they confirmed if left unopened it will last indefinitely.. but whether or not it will lose some potency, I don't know.

Reactions: LastFlowers
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
what a darkly prophetic thread

• Aww..
Reactions: TapeMachine, rationaltake and The Final Solution
P

Peaceful115

Apr 15, 2023
This is truer now more than ever. Some companies are starting to take SN off their websites now.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
'PSA' is reddit term apparently. Kill it outright.
Fuck that acronym.

• Yay!
Reactions: The Final Solution
-nox

-nox

King Scar
Feb 2, 2023
Wish I could just bang out a metaphorical bottle

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
I would like to know this.. I have SN bought in 2020, never been opened.. I actually contacted the seller after I bought it to ask about shelf life and they confirmed if left unopened it will last indefinitely.. but whether or not it will lose some potency, I don't know.
I will let you know if I find anything. Can you do the same?

The Final Solution

The Final Solution

Liberty is as close as your wrists.
Apr 5, 2022
'PSA' is reddit term apparently. Kill it outright.
Fuck that acronym.
Yes, "Public Service Announcement" is a term invented by the gigabrains over at >plebbit circa WWII šŸ¤£

To anyone wondering about the shelf life of SN, the bottles I recently bought came with an "expiration" date set well into 2029. Again, remembember to keep it sealed, not exposed to air and at a reasonable room temperature.

Reactions: reiII
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Yes, "Public Service Announcement" is a term invented by the gigabrains over at >plebbit circa WWII šŸ¤£

To anyone wondering about the shelf life of SN, the bottles I recently bought came with an "expiration" date set well into 2029. Again, remembember to keep it sealed, not exposed to air and at a reasonable room temperature.
Could you please PM me the site where you bought those bottles? I'm not very keen on drowning, which is the only method accessible to me.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Could you please PM me the site where you bought those bottles? I'm not very keen on drowning, which is the only method accessible to me.
did you find a SN source? mind pming me?

Reactions: LastFlowers
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
this message is hitting especially hard now... i'm very worried šŸ˜­
i would really like to begin asking about, i just might, i just have anxiety and don't want to seem as though i'm a bother- or it's too soon for me to ask. i am relatively new. SN sources are quite sacred. but i feel like the sooner i try the better for me.
so i'm supposing, if anyone has a source that will deliver to canada without relative worry of a welfare check, please don't be afraid to direct message me.
by the way author, i instantly latched onto your rei pfp :D i have a big rei collection in my room and think about the end of evangelion a lot!!!!!

The Final Solution

The Final Solution

Apr 5, 2022
To everyone asking for sources: I don't live in any of your first-world anglo countries, so it's very unlikely that I'd be of any help. FWIW, last time I ordered directly from a chemical reagents supplier. Police didn't do a welfare check because they don't have such enormous amounts of free time and taxpayer money on their hands around here. Best of luck to you all.

by the way author, i instantly latched onto your rei pfp :D i have a big rei collection in my room and think about the end of evangelion a lot!!!!!
Good taste! The Rei pfp seemed just so fitting when I chose it. I tell myself it was simply for the aesthetics, but there's definitely something ethereal about her character as a whole.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: reiII and Deleted member 65988
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
To everyone asking for sources: I don't live in any of your first-world anglo countries, so it's very unlikely that I'd be of any help. FWIW, last time I ordered directly from a chemical reagents supplier. Police didn't do a welfare check because they don't have such enormous amounts of free time and taxpayer money on their hands around here. Best of luck to you all.
(Replying just because this was at the top of the suicide section) I'm from what is essentially a third-world country so I'm quite curious about your source.

But about the topic itself, it really seems like most of the previously reliable and well-known sources are just gone now and there aren't any new ones popping up. And the ones I know about are extremely expensive (at least when you consider how cheap SN is supposed to be). It makes me feel pretty concerned about the future.

Reactions: LastFlowers and The Final Solution
The Final Solution

The Final Solution

Apr 5, 2022
I'm from what is essentially a third-world country so I'm quite curious about your source.
Just a local lab supplier. Search around for (preferably physical) stores near you that sell reagents and glassware to laboratories. They can usually order SN straight from the manufacturer and sell it to you. Keep in mind that sometimes they'll demand a minimum order amount and will almost always will get your name and phone number. If you're super paranoid nothing's stopping you from getting a burner phone and lying about your name lmao

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you for being so informative on this thread that you started. Like you, I THANKFULLY do not live in any of those first world countries either and ordered fron a local chemical supplier too. Luckily, I don't have to deal with welfare checks at all because law enforcement has got a lot of problems internally and externally.

• Yay!
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Just a local lab supplier. Search around for (preferably physical) stores near you that sell reagents and glassware to laboratories. They can usually order SN straight from the manufacturer and sell it to you. Keep in mind that sometimes they'll demand a minimum order amount and will almost always will get your name and phone number. If you're super paranoid nothing's stopping you from getting a burner phone and lying about your name lmao
Thank you for the response. I did try to search for some local lab suppliers initially but none of them would sell to individuals. My country's literally such a shithole that I've no idea why there are even any regulations on this.

• Aww..
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
Good taste! The Rei pfp seemed just so fitting when I chose it. I tell myself it was simply for the aesthetics, but there's definitely something ethereal about her character as a whole.
i think rei is the loneliest character of the entire cast. even in interview anno admits after her arc with ramiel, he didn't know what to do with her in the show. in the end rei sacrifices her entire being for shinji, and has no real resolution in the og show and movie. she doesn't really Live just exists because gendo made it that way. oh MAN I COULD GO ON!!! BUT THATS NOT THAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!!!! but yeah she's very ethereal

• Love
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
notion of this scenario actually happening is ridiculous, since it would effectively stop the public from curing meat
I'm a free speech and information advocate. My country recently banned the 'nazi' salute, with up to 1 YEAR in jail for making such a gesture in public. One year in JAIL for raising your arm with 'intent'. A body movement is now illegal. Insane. Governments do insane things. Communism, Islam and Christianity have killed MILLIONS more than the Nazi party ever dreamed possible, yet those murders are not taught about so their symbols and gestures are fine. If you think they care about banning a compound used for meat processing, they won't care when the time comes. They want to ban electronic cigarettes next year, even though they are 95% safer than tobacco. Government should be expected to do the worst when it comes to personal freedom after they receive enough media pressure. I'm inclined to agree, obtain SN as soon as you can if you think you'll want to CTB in the next 3 years.

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm a free speech and information advocate. My country recently banned the 'nazi' salute, with up to 1 YEAR in jail for making such a gesture in public. One year in JAIL for raising your arm with 'intent'. A body movement is now illegal. Insane. Governments do insane things. Communism, Islam and Christianity have killed MILLIONS more than the Nazi party ever dreamed possible, yet those murders are not taught about so their symbols and gestures are fine. If you think they care about banning a compound used for meat processing, they won't care when the time comes. They want to ban electronic cigarettes next year, even though they are 95% safer than tobacco. Government should be expected to do the worst when it comes to personal freedom after they receive enough media pressure. I'm inclined to agree, obtain SN as soon as you can if you think you'll want to CTB in the next 3 years.
Well, you've been active today.

Saul555

Saul555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
I am also in need of where to buy SN in USA, are ones on amazon reliable?

Last edited: