• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
There have been some high profile deaths attributed to propranolol overdose (do a little search) apparently after 8 grams it's pretty deadly and very hard to be saved since it's too toxic and requires icu treatment and resucitation in many cases, so anyone here has experience with propranolol overdose?? Some countries are warning caregivers about toxicity and potentially lethal effects of propranolol poisoning. Death is due to heart stopping or cardiovascular shock. I know this drug is included in the DDMP cocktail. Deaths from P overdose are reported and reports show how hard it is to save ppl from accute toxicity. It really takes a lot of ICU work to save ppl from an od, there's a report on hospitals going to extreme measures like extracorporeal support because of the difficulty of keeping patients stable in the ICU even with all the known treatment options (that don't seem to work much). There's not much research on this. Any ideas? Advice? Apparently fatal dose can go from 5-8 grams. Some 6-8 boxes of 40mg tablets. Any insights are welcome since my other method is hanging. Can I use both??? Hanging + P overdose? Just to be sure I achieve 100% lethality????? I'm only about 100 pounds/42 kgs. I'm obviously not encouraging anyone to ctb with this method but I need an option that is not SN.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Wrennie, lobster salad and 2 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
This site gives some detailed information about propranolol overdose.

Reactions: loopylou
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Would them being slow release make any difference? I could get these but they're slow release

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
This site gives some detailed information about propranolol overdose.
Yes I have read that one too, seems like resucitation and intubation are required for survival in most cases. Apparently ppl go from conscious to unconscious very quickly. The bad part is the seizures but not sure people are conscious when they happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: persimmontea, Darkdreamer001 and Dead Meat
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Apparently ppl go from conscious to unconscious very quickly. The bad part is the seizures but not sure people are conscious when they happen.
Difficult to know. Lots of factors involved depending on the individual and circumstances at the time of overdose.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Well I'm seriously considering this method so I guess I'll be the pioneer, will let you know if I get brain damaged if I'm able to write at all. :d I'm thinking 5 boxes crushed propanolol 40mg plus partial suspension when/if my body goes limp from passing out to ensure death. Can't think of something else. :( I'm disabled, I feel pathetic, ppl mistreat me. I don't see the point of living anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rajeshkarna, persimmontea, dss262 and 6 others
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
There have been some high profile deaths attributed to propranolol overdose (do a little search) apparently after 8 grams it's pretty deadly and very hard to be saved since it's too toxic and requires icu treatment and resucitation in many cases, so anyone here has experience with propranolol overdose?? Some countries are warning caregivers about toxicity and potentially lethal effects of propranolol poisoning. Death is due to heart stopping or cardiovascular shock. I know this drug is included in the DDMP cocktail. Deaths from P overdose are reported and reports show how hard it is to save ppl from accute toxicity. It really takes a lot of ICU work to save ppl from an od, there's a report on hospitals going to extreme measures like extracorporeal support because of the difficulty of keeping patients stable in the ICU even with all the known treatment options (that don't seem to work much). There's not much research on this. Any ideas? Advice? Apparently fatal dose can go from 5-8 grams. Some 6-8 boxes of 40mg tablets. Any insights are welcome since my other method is hanging. Can I use both??? Hanging + P overdose? Just to be sure I achieve 100% lethality????? I'm only about 100 pounds/42 kgs. I'm obviously not encouraging anyone to ctb with this method but I need an option that is not SN.
No. It's a bad idea. If you knew anything about it, you would not be asking. Find another method. You might as well be asking for tips on how to light yourself on fire. It's a bad idea

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: raghu1977, Darkdreamer001 and x~Sophia~x
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
We need to get this now :ehh:
From this thread seems like it's a no go.:(
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-overdose.13275/page-3#post-600012
Too dangerous If failed with possible brain damage and paralysis.

S

sadboyhours:(

Feb 26, 2021
A few years ago I took about 600mg of propranolol before deciding it wasn't what I wanted so it was far below the lethal or damaging dose, the only way it affected me was I felt extremely tired and weak, I remember being asleep within an hour even with that low of a dose and I was literally unable to stay awake any longer . The only negative I remember was that I felt dreadful for days so I assume it'd be much worse if you survived an attempt that needed intervention

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Wrennie and mini_weeny
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
A few years ago I took about 600mg of propranolol before deciding it wasn't what I wanted so it was far below the lethal or damaging dose, the only way it affected me was I felt extremely tired and weak, I remember being asleep within an hour even with that low of a dose and I was literally unable to stay awake any longer . The only negative I remember was that I felt dreadful for days so I assume it'd be much worse if you survived an attempt that needed intervention
Probably would have worked if you were in a bath tub though. Maybe mixed with diazepam or other benzos.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
S

sadboyhours:(

Feb 26, 2021
Probably would have worked if you were in a bath tub though. Maybe mixed with diazepam or other benzos.
Yeah maybe, the thought of being found in a bath tub makes me horrifically uncomfortable for some reason though so I don't think I would of done it

Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Sodium Azide is also very lethal, there is no cure for it. Plus no need for a prescription for it. What's wrong with SN BTW?

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
if anyone knows where i can get propranolol from a discreet source that doesn't reveal the contents on the packaging please message me

R

raghu1977

Nerd
Jan 29, 2022
Sodium Azide is also very lethal, there is no cure for it. Plus no need for a prescription for it. What's wrong with SN BTW?
I was investigating sodium azide; but i read somewhere a suggestion to use cyanide as that was safer.

I dont know about you - but I want no part of something that makes the cyanides seem safer.

By all indications - it is an extremely unpleasant way to go.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I have considered it briefly, I have prescription for up to 80mg/day and use 20-40mg/day. After really investigating it, it seems unpredictable really. It takes a massive amount. If someone finds you and calls for help, then survival is likely.
I figure a big ol hotshot laced with some F is the way to go.

dss262

dss262

Nov 23, 2021
Why have you decided against SN?