FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting how there are so many in this cruel and hellish world who are against the right to die and instead push the idea that people should continue to suffer instead. They are so delusional, I cannot stand them. The thing that really disgusts me is when they act like there is something wrong with the person for wanting to die when in reality the true problem undeniably lies in existence itself.

It really disgusts me when they act like people need "help" when they don't see suffering as desirable when in reality that's just a valid way to feel, in fact it's delusional to worship suffering so much, I hate how pro-suffering those people are.

To me it will always be preferable to eternally cease existing than to have the ability to suffer in this futile existence. I see suicide as a rational solution to avoid and escape from suffering which is why I hate pro-lifers so much. And anyway it's just wrong to be pro-life as we all have a right to die anyway, we aren't obligated to continue delaying our inevitable fate.
Suicide should only ever be respected as an option, it's so disgusting to see it as something to prevent instead even know we are just waiting to die anyway in this existence we never could have consented to being burdened with.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, TheDog_, myusername890 and 16 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Life CAN be good though. It's not all gloom and doom. Recovery is possible for most people.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: NPCaesar, quietwater, Morte and 3 others
Volo vent

Volo vent

Sep 20, 2021
Life can be good if you have a lot of money otherwise is hell

Reactions: TheDog_, Mateira, hibikikyuxx and 8 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Reactions: BrainShower, TheDog_, FundamentalAspect and 11 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
How would you know it's possible for most?
Most if not all of the users on here are people with mental health issues. I think it's possible to recover from all of the mental illnesses. I will make an exception to people with permanent damage to their bodies, those are not recoverable but they are rare on here.

Reactions: NPCaesar
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The pro - lifers are utterly incapable of seeing things from our point of view because they have never experienced the horrors of things such as mental illnesses, and existential dread.
The vast majority of these types are also hypocrites because they pretend to care about us, yet in reality want us to keep on suffering by the very act of living itself.

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, hibikikyuxx, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Most if not all of the users on here are people with mental health issues. I think it's possible to recover from all of the mental illnesses. I will make an exception to people with permanent damage to their bodies, those are not recoverable but they are rare on here.
Well I've been suffering from a mental illness for over three decades. Been on over twenty five meds and am no better off. Apparently you're wrong.

Reactions: BrainShower, TheDog_, hibikikyuxx and 10 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Well I've been suffering from a mental illness for over three decades. Been on over twenty five meds and am no better off. Apparently you're wrong.
I know what mental illness is like VERY MUCH. I have Paranoid Schizophrenia myself so I know how mental illness can tear you apart and easily make you suicidal. If I were to get off my meds I would 100% CTB so I can sympathize. With mental illness it really is a matter of finding the right combo of medication and good support.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
We're not as rare as you think. There's a lot of people are on here who are battling chronic pain and illnesses. As far as recovery from mental illness goes, I've been dealing with it for over three decades and am worse than ever despite countless hours of therapy, lifestyle changes, TMS, ketamine infusions, medications, travel, hobbies, etc. Recovery is particularly difficult for those who experienced early trauma. I must be one of the rare few who can't. I feel special šŸ˜­

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, TheDog_, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Sorry but I think it's the opposite for most illness of the body we have cures but when it comes to the brain we don't know anything.Most mentall illness are not curable with our current understanding.A lot of people with ocd(my illness) never fully recover and can only hope for a small relief at best

And yes I'm on medication

Reactions: BrainShower, TheDog_, Mateira and 2 others
Grimscribe

Grimscribe

In Defense of Non-Existence
May 16, 2023
I know what mental illness is like VERY MUCH. I have Paranoid Schizophrenia myself so I know how mental illness can tear you apart and easily make you suicidal. If I were to get off my meds I would 100% CTB so I can sympathize. With mental illness it really is a matter of finding the right combo of medication and good support.
Do you know how rare this right combo is for the vast majority of people?

Reactions: BrainShower, TheDog_, twatingthroughlife and 6 others
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Why do you think people have mental health issues? The reasons why someone has MH issues can be because of life circumstances rather than a chemical imbalance. Everyone has their own unique circumstances.

Reactions: BrainShower, tiger b, Morte and 10 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Enjoy your 'full recovery' kundalini guy for however long it lasts. I've had plenty of meds stop working.

Reactions: BrainShower
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Sorry but I think it's the opposite for most illness of the body we have cures but when it comes to the brain we don't know anything.Most mentall illness are not curable with our current understanding.A lot of people with ocd(my illness) never fully recover and can only hope for a small relief at best

Yea but you can lead a pretty good life compared to someone who lost their limbs for example. Mental illnesses are largely recoverable and if you're still ill its a medication issue. Am talking about the illness itself and not what's causing it.
It's possible to find the right combo in just 3-4 tries. It's not uncommon to swap medications all the time till you find the right one.
Why do you think people have mental health issues? The reasons why someone has MH issues can be because of life circumstances rather than a chemical imbalance. Everyone has their own unique circumstances.
It's unfair and unfun to be in such a situation but the medications work for the illness though.
Enjoy your 'full recovery' kundalini guy for however long it lasts. I've had plenty of meds stop working.
Will do šŸ˜ƒ

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
The pro - lifers are utterly incapable of seeing things from our point of view because they have never experienced the horrors of things such as mental illnesses, and existential dread.
The vast majority of these types are also hypocrites because they pretend to care about us, yet in reality want us to keep on suffering by the very act of living itself.
Are there people on here without MI? If you found this site, you were looking and had active plans on dying.

As someone who's getting better and seeing the other side. MI is the worst. People haven't experienced it can't empathize with how frustrating it is.

Majority of the MI on here are manageable in the medium-term, and treatable in the long-term. It's just figuring out how to manage let alone test seems and looks like it should be straightforward, but it's a messy confusing tangle where it's like you need to know how to treat to navigate. Oh yea the worst part, feeling certain you're untreatable the whole time.

I think I care because I might have posted the same thing or because it feels like I can't believe there's another side and I gotta tell others.

Last edited:
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Yea but you can lead a pretty good life compared to someone who lost their limbs for example. Mental illnesses are largely recoverable and if you're still ill its a medication issue. Am talking about the illness itself and not what's causing it
Who are you to say that?Do you even have a mentall illness?I would prefer not having my legs rather than this any day(I'm not speaking about full paralysis mind you).Here you get a full pension,you never have to work a day in your life, you are cared for by the state and people empathize with you.If you have a mental issue instead you are labelled either as a psycho and people will avoid you(and in some countries you'll even be institutionalized ) or as man child who wants attention.In either case you are expected to fend for yourself

Reactions: twatingthroughlife, ijustwishtodie, BlazingBob and 1 other person
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Who are you to say that?Do you even have a mentall illness?I would prefer not having my legs rather than this any day(I'm not speaking about full paralysis mind you).Here you get a full pension,you never have to work a day in your life, you are cared for by the state and people empathize with you.If you have a mental issue instead you are labelled either as a psycho and people will avoid you(and in some countries you'll even be institutionalized ) or as man child who wants attention.In either case you are expected to fend for yourself
I am literally psycho. I know what it's like because I have been through multiple nightmarish psychotic episodes šŸ˜ƒ I will say it again, all mental illnesses are possible to be recovered from.

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nov 2, 2023

Have you tried out TMS treatments or tried the diy at home TDCS?

I did it for anxiety depression and it worked well for me. The site had a cap designed for OCD too.

There's been a lot of people saying it helped some with OCD. You might already know about it, but just letting you know if you haven't.
I am literally psycho. I know what it's like because I have been through multiple nightmarish psychotic episodes šŸ˜ƒ I will say it again, all mental illnesses are possible to be recovered from.
I think you mean managed. Majority of mental illnesses can be cured. Depression, PTSD, grief all of which are common in the site. Others can only be managed to a good quality of life. However, there are some cases that can't be managed.
We're not as rare as you think. There's a lot of people are on here who are battling chronic pain and illnesses. As far as recovery from mental illness goes, I've been dealing with it for over three decades and am worse than ever despite countless hours of therapy, lifestyle changes, TMS, ketamine infusions, medications, travel, hobbies, etc. Recovery is particularly difficult for those who experienced early trauma. I must be one of the rare few who can't. I feel special šŸ˜­
Cptsd?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Like @Anon1337 said:
The reasons why someone has MH issues can be because of life circumstances rather than a chemical imbalance.
This is actually how it is my case. Failure in life, financial issues causing depressive episodes, I'm exhausted from too many failed recovery attempts, my age and lack of skills won't let me earn a satisfying amount of money, the follows will still be depressive episodes, stress - mid and long term that can lead to (incurable) MH issues.

To prevent myself from further suffering CTB is a real option for me.

Recovery would be possible if I found a way to restart with a new business idea but there's a lack of it since years and I definitely won't survive another failure. I'm already too exhausted to have hope in anything. A wage-slave job is out of question bc that will not increase my life quality rather I'd have to give up more from my remaining life quality for it. That's exactly what I don't want. Solution?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CrystallicEyes, WAITING TO DIE, Dangerdonkey333 and 5 others
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nov 2, 2023
Yea.... It was an 8 month process for me. Symptoms during were WAY worse than what was being treated. So much trial and error. Oh yea they forgot to do blood test to make sure there weren't any issues there.

I might get hated on as a prolifer, but I'm anti-prodeath. Prolifer shouldn't be hated. Suicide should be the very last choice. First choices should be things like getting a blood test, go for therapy, medications, etc. We should be rooting for people and helping them figure out those options before telling them how to die. If something isn't treatable and unmanageable and life is pain then yes.

However, I also don't think MI ppl can make that decision rationally. As someone who's recovering, I can say that I was sure recovery was impossible, my issues were unmanageable, and I needed to die.

Last edited:
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Have you tried out TMS treatments or tried the diy at home TDCS?

I did it for anxiety depression and it worked well for me. The site had a cap designed for OCD too.
TMS is not covered by the national health system here so it's very expensive.As for the other thing I'll give it a try

Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
Life CAN be good though. It's not all gloom and doom. Recovery is possible for most people.
I have thought of coming to this site for a while before joining it. And I wondered if here, a point of no return where many come for a final end, if there would be those that care enough to try to save other people. I am not pro-life generally, but I wanted someone to say this, and for that I am grateful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deafening, Abandoned Character, Dangerdonkey333 and 2 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I have thought of coming to this site for a while before joining it. And I wondered if here, a point of no return where many come for a final end, if there would be those that care enough to try to save other people. I am not pro-life generally, but I wanted someone to say this, and for that I am grateful.
Yea am just trying to help those who can or want to recover. I believe most suicides can be prevented if necessary steps and changes are made. But the worst part on here is how am criticized and insulted for trying to help but I am starting to understand why.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Erm a lot of people sign up here to escape those trying to "save" them on other platforms every time they open up. I myself don't post for people to save me and if I did I would make it clear.

Reactions: TheDog_, pthnrdnojvsc, FundamentalAspect and 7 others
Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
Erm a lot of people sign up here to escape those trying to "save" them on other platforms every time they open up. I myself don't post for people to save me and if I did I would make it clear.
Fair point. I'm more admiring the attempt on its own, that it's somewhat comforting that someone would do that on this forum for those that might be swayed by it. I find that curious if not endearing, a bit of candlelight when all I've seen for a while is darkness.

Also, I am using "save" in the context of how one is literally losing their life when they CTB, and the opposite is preserving or saving it. It's up to the individual to decide if "saving" is a good or bad thing, I wasn't implying either way.

• Hugs
Reactions: deafening
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I agree walk a mile in my shoes and tell me you wouldn't want to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: jello, WAITING TO DIE, http-410 and 2 others
burdenox

burdenox

ā€œYou are all the things that are wrong with youā€
Nov 10, 2020
Yea am just trying to help those who can or want to recover. I believe most suicides can be prevented if necessary steps and changes are made. But the worst part on here is how am criticized and insulted for trying to help but I am starting to understand why.
I only come here when I'm at my worst, not because it's helpful but because I have nowhere else to go or anyone else to talk to.

As someone studying psychology and who's dream job would be a therapist or something in that area, I'm not really pro ctb for anyone but myself, though I can understand the argument.

Certain people here are maybe too encouraging, and weirdly it's the same people.

Thank you for bringing some real positivity and encouragement to us people trying to get better <3

• Love
Reactions: Nyotei and Kundalini Guy
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Dude can you just stop and show some respect for people here. Just because you enjoy this life doesn't make life worth living.

Reactions: TheDog_, pthnrdnojvsc, FundamentalAspect and 4 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Dude can you just stop and show some respect for people here. Just because you enjoy this life doesn't make life worth living.
Sorry but I will keep making positive posts, I just saw the post of someone who CTB'ed because of his ex. Maybe if I spoke to him he would not do it.

Purasuchikku

Purasuchikku

Sep 19, 2023
It may be *possible* to recover from any mental illness, but you need the right environment for that. You can't expect someone to recover from depression if they have no one to support them. You can't expect people to recover from schizophrenia if they can't afford to pay for a psychiatrist.

Reactions: TheDog_, Praestat_Mori and Nyotei