thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
They are spoiled and they are all over this forum, provoking, triggering, invalidating people... and when those very same people finally take a stance against their manipulative bullshit, they run to the mods pretending themselves to be the victims of abuse when they are clearly not.

Such Bullcrap đź’©

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, sserafim, Seered Doom and 6 others
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Hard agree but I feel like I haven't seen that many on here recently. Maybe I've been lucky enough to avoid the threads they were on. The fact that they even feel the need to come on here is honestly infuriating though.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
What pro lifers? Where? I swear I never see these people.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
What pro lifers? Where? I swear I never see these people.
They are disguised... They too can fell suicidal, in spite the apparent contradiction between the two things.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, myusername890 and pthnrdnojvsc
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
They are disguised... They too can fell suicidal, in spite the apparent contradiction.
Are you talking about that dude you were arguing with not that long ago on that other thread?

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy, thewalkingdread and Abyssal
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
They are spoiled and they are all over this forum, provoking, triggering, invalidating people... and when those very same people finally take a stance against their manipulative bullshit, they run to the mods pretending themselves to be the victims of abuse when they are clearly not.

Such Bullcrap đź’©
Obviously you're entitled to your vent.

Just make sure you pick the right person to blame for 'running' to the mods.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
They are disguised... They too can fell suicidal, in spite the apparent contradiction between the two things.
I think this mindset can make us blind. You label then create a boogeyman and then everyone is out there to get us. Hell, even I was called a disguised pro lifer here by one guy (I forgive him). If you read some of my posts you would understand that I am antinatalist.

I know there are enemies of this forum but I don't think there is anything to be gained here by being a "spy". This forum is open to almost everyone and people who don't show their true intentions are just wasting their own time. They are not going to achieve anything.

B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
be pro-lifer
try to shut down the last sense of community a suicidal person can belong in
winning

• Aww..