• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
In the privacy settings of my account, there is the option "View your identities". Does anyone know what this does?

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Pessimist
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Forums allowed you to link other 'identities' such as Skype, Discord, Twitter, etc. If these were enabled on this forum then you'd have the choice to make them for nobody, people who you follow, or members only.

Reactions: Pessimist and Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the info.

Would you mind doing me a favour? I'm trying to show my age without my actual DoB being visible. In order to do so, I have to check both "Show day and month of birth" and then "Show year of birth" in order for my age to be visible on my posts. I've also set "View details on your profile page" to Nobody.

Could you please check my profile to see if my DoB is visible?

Thanks in advance

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for the info.

Would you mind doing me a favour? I'm trying to show my age without my actual DoB being visible. In order to do so, I have to check both "Show day and month of birth" and then "Show year of birth" in order for my age to be visible on my posts. I've also set "View details on your profile page" to Nobody.

Could you please check my profile to see if my DoB is visible?

Thanks in advance
I see that your age is visible.

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks again.

I wasn't sure if my full date of birth was visible in my profile. This is something I don't want for privacy reasons, but I'm happy for my age to be shown in posts.

Obviously I am unable to check myself.