• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I don't know who I am my identity feels like it's constantly changing and it's hell. I'm unsure about every single thing I do. I have no clue what my personality traits are. Who I am in other peoples eyes. I have no concept of if what I'm doing in a situation is good or bad everything is muddled together. I want to cry. I just want to know myself. Sure I know my favorite color and the things I'm passionate about but I don't know if I'm an awful person or an average person or I don't even know. All I know is I want to curl up in a ball forever and ever and block everything out

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
I can relate somewhat. I feel like a chameleon.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangsta🔥
May 5, 2024
hey i don't know if this helps, hopefully it does, but many versions of you exist in many other people, some people may think your quiet and timid, while others may think your outgoing and courageous, some may think positively of you while some may also think negatively of you, but this is normal and everyone is like this! Theres a lot of versions of yourself out there in other peoples minds, and you cant control that, but what you can control is what you show them!🙏🙏🙏

Not really good at comforting others so if I did more bad than good here, then just ignore what i said🗿
I heard about this from someone but i'm forgetting who, all i know is that it helped me so hopefully it helps you!

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
hey i don't know if this helps, hopefully it does, but many versions of you exist in many other people, some people may think your quiet and timid, while others may think your outgoing and courageous, some may think positively of you while some may also think negatively of you, but this is normal and everyone is like this! Theres a lot of versions of yourself out there in other peoples minds, and you cant control that, but what you can control is what you show them!🙏🙏🙏

Not really good at comforting others so if I did more bad than good here, then just ignore what i said🗿
I heard about this from someone but i'm forgetting who, all i know is that it helped me so hopefully it helps you!
Thank you so much 🫂💙 I appreciate it a ton <3 and don't worry, your words were comforting to me :)
IMG 7434

• Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I relate as well. I don't know who I am or who I'm supposed to be. I feel like the only identity I have is how I'm perceived by others. If I'm rejected then I feel like I am nothing as a person. But I never know who I am or what I should be.

Last edited: