• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Gaming Chicken

Waiting for the bus
Dec 7, 2022
So, basically is there a way to insure that my note reaches (only) its addressee? I've got a note written specifically for my best friend but I don't know if I can get it to her after my death (she lives in another state) and I don't want my family reading it when they find me. Any ideas?

spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Agreed, I would send a delayed email. You can do it from Gmail and presumably other email providers. Sometimes physical notes get taken by authorities as part of an investigation, so sending an email is the best way to ensure it gets to her. A delayed email also gives you the option to cancel or postpone should your plans change.

Reactions: Gaming Chicken
G

Gaming Chicken

Waiting for the bus
Dec 7, 2022
Agreed, I would send a delayed email. You can do it from Gmail and presumably other email providers. Sometimes physical notes get taken by authorities as part of an investigation, so sending an email is the best way to ensure it gets to her. A delayed email also gives you the option to cancel or postpone should your plans change.
I don't currently have her email, and she knows that I'm suicidal, so asking for it would arouse suspicion. I do like the idea of a delayed message tho, is there a way to do that on a samsung through text?

spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
I don't currently have her email, and she knows that I'm suicidal, so asking for it would arouse suspicion. I do like the idea of a delayed message tho, is there a way to do that on a samsung through text?
Simple Google says yes - search send delayed text on android. Just checked on my Samsung and there's a 'schedule' option on the built in text messaging app.

G

Gaming Chicken

Waiting for the bus
Dec 7, 2022
Simple Google says yes - search send delayed text on android. Just checked on my Samsung and there's a 'schedule' option on the built in text messaging app.
Tysm, this actually really helps me. Also, thanks for the quick replies

• Love
Reactions: spacehardware