• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm trying to prepare for SN, probably won't get a second chance at it. I'm thinking about fasting in preparation for it, I'm not a heavy eater but I can have an appetite, say if I eat a fair bit now and the next few days but next week I attempt SN with a 48 hour fast will that affect things? Sorry if the question is vague and confusing but I'm not convinced a 48 hour fast would be enough, I'm not overweight or obese by any means but I do tend to eat and I'm not sure a 48 hour fast would be enough so I guess I'm over-preparing in preparation

Thanks

Last edited:
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
8 hour fasting, little to no water
2 hour water fast, no water
drink SN

That seems to be the standard preperation, the idea is that you want to do it on an empty stomach

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I guess I'm over-preparjng in preparation
And that can be to your detriment more so than your advantage especially since this sounds like overthinking a process that hasn't gone wrong in prior examples, also why do you think the 48hr wouldn't be enough when stat dose with a 8-12 hour beforehand has proven to be enough for most people.
. I'm thinking about fasting in preparation for it, I'm not a heavy eater but I can have an appetite, say if I eat a fair bit now and the next few days but next week I attempt SN with a 48 hour fast will that affect things?
That depends on how much you eat before the 48hr fast begins, if it were me, I'd slow down how much I eat prior to the regimen itself but I think the process is much easier than we try to make it, it's real simple to do but the hardest part that remains is drinking it knowing what comes next so fasting as long as you want may make you feel better prepared but it can also be harmful since a very long fasting period isn't a necessity.

• Informative
Reactions: grahf and rozeske
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
And that can be to your detriment more so than your advantage especially since this sounds like overthinking a process that hasn't gone wrong in prior examples, also why do you think the 48hr wouldn't be enough when stat dose with a 8-12 hour beforehand has proven to be enough for most people.

That depends on how much you eat before the 48hr fast begins, if it were me, I'd slow down how much I eat prior to the regimen itself but I think the process is much easier than we try to make it, it's real simple to do but the hardest part that remains is drinking it knowing what comes next so fasting as long as you want may make you feel better prepared but it can also be harmful since a very long fasting period isn't a necessity.
It's all new to me. Thanks for informing me, I'm questioning on the basis of my own habits as opposed to questioning the overall process

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Goku Black
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It could be easier to look at your usual eating routine. When do you feel hungry after a meal on average? After how many hours do you feel your stomach empty and look forward to your next meal. The whole idea of the process of sn is to have your stomach to be empty and ready to absorb as quickly. So taking into consideration we usually feel empty and hungry after a few hours imagine what happens after those long hours of fasting.

Reactions: unabletocope
P

pity.me

Mar 28, 2024
can i ask
I'm trying to prepare for SN, probably won't get a second chance at it. I'm thinking about fasting in preparation for it, I'm not a heavy eater but I can have an appetite, say if I eat a fair bit now and the next few days but next week I attempt SN with a 48 hour fast will that affect things? Sorry if the question is vague and confusing but I'm not convinced a 48 hour fast would be enough, I'm not overweight or obese by any means but I do tend to eat and I'm nit sure a 48 hour fast would be enough so I guess I'm over-preparjng in preparation

Thanks
where you got your source from? i know I'm a new account and probably wont get an answer but still worth a shot

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's all new to me. Thanks for informing me, I'm questioning on the basis of my own habits as opposed to questioning the overall process
I understand, there's a lot going on with regard to figuring things out, hopefully it'll work out for you and you'll find answers that help.

Reactions: unabletocope