• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I threw the rope over my curtain rod and tied one end around my neck and pulled the other end to tighten the rope around the front of my neck (above Adam's apple area) and stayed like that for about 20-25 seconds. My hearing went a bit quiet, my lips felt like they were buzzing and when I removed the rope, I found myself shaking and jittery for a couple minutes after. Just wondering if I did it right? If so, it's pretty comforting that I won't be here to suffer any longer once I actually do it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worndown, Praestat_Mori, AlouA and 3 others
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
In this thread user suggested putting the rope slightly lower than your Adam's apple. You could try that and see how it compares, maybe it will be more comfortable. They suggested that placing the rope under the chin may close the trachea, which causes uncomfortable chocking sensation. But if it wasn't a problem for you, and you didn't feel like your head is about to explode, it should be fine!

• Informative
Reactions: avaruus, Praestat_Mori and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
In this thread user suggested putting the rope slightly lower than your Adam's apple. You could try that and see how it compares, maybe it will be more comfortable. They suggested that placing the rope under the chin may close the trachea, which causes uncomfortable chocking sensation. But if it wasn't a problem for you, and you didn't feel like your head is about to explode, it should be fine!
I could be wrong but wouldnt putting it under your adams apple make it so it puts more pressure on your trachea than your carteroid artery? I think putting pressure on your carteroid artery is what causes you to feel like your head is going to explode and is also what kills you so I think you want that

• Informative
Reactions: Silly Bean and リンさん
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I could be wrong but wouldnt putting it under your adams apple make it so it puts more pressure on your trachea than your carteroid artery? I think putting pressure on your carteroid artery is what causes you to feel like your head is going to explode and is also what kills you so I think you want that
Honestly, at this point I'm not sure what to think myself. I've seen numerous sources contradict each other, so I think best suggestion overall is to practice yourself and figure out which position causes least discomfort. Just putting out possible options, which may work better for OP.

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

Apr 15, 2023
Honestly, at this point I'm not sure what to think myself. I've seen numerous sources contradict each other, so I think best suggestion overall is to practice yourself and figure out which position causes least discomfort. Just putting out possible options, which may work better for OP.
Yeah ideally I'd like to cut off oxygen to the brain but idk so much conflicting info

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You have the spot!
I would not recommend curtain rods when hanging. Maybe practice, but do not put your weight on them. They are likely to pull down. That adds to your problems, not resolves them.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
People have different anatomies, it is up to the person using the method to decide where the placement of the rope will suit them best, imo.

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and リンさん
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
thats it? no spasms? cramps? numbness on the legs and arms? i tried this once many years ago. (when i was able to properly tie the knot) Passed out after experiencing involuntary kicking and numbing, then the "hearing fade away" as if it getting "distant" but due to my incompetence the rod didnt hold. Also i found extremely unpleasant, despair, maybe the idea of this ancient method was to break one's neck instead of suffocating it? thus some ropes are really not made for that so, even if "done correctly" its not a pretty sight, i saw once a the aftermath (was hard keeping to myself all the questions that would... seem weird the head starts to "sever" from the neck..... surviving this and having to come with silly excuses for every one who asks 'whats up with the neck" no excuse is ever good enough... way too straight to appear like "you have been attacked by someone";

rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
Hmm, i dont really remember much but the time i tried hanging with a belt i also felt the same thing, i only went for 10 seconds but my hearing starts to fade away and my lips felt "light" and i feel like i was gonna be unconscious if i stayed longer. I dont know if i was shaking and jittering but i felt just scared probably because of instinct. Its comforting for me too if thats the correct way to go out.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and Silly Bean
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Did you put your full weight on the rod? Or just some?

A

ae300

Sep 16, 2023
I threw the rope over my curtain rod and tied one end around my neck and pulled the other end to tighten the rope around the front of my neck (above Adam's apple area) and stayed like that for about 20-25 seconds. My hearing went a bit quiet, my lips felt like they were buzzing and when I removed the rope, I found myself shaking and jittery for a couple minutes after. Just wondering if I did it right? If so, it's pretty comforting that I won't be here to suffer any longer once I actually do it
yeah, this is the typical feeling of a partial closure of blood supply. Not such a bad feeling, right? 30 or 40 Newton more downforce speeds things up immensely. i always passed out in 5-6 seconds in my simulations, see Post 1 https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/when-autumn-comes-i-will-leave-part-ii.132726/#post-2168589 black, nothing.

The anchor point just needs to be chosen so that the loop does not jump over the Adam's apple! What do you definitely not want!

• Informative
Reactions: rabbitmalice56, avaruus and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

Apr 15, 2023
thats it? no spasms? cramps? numbness on the legs and arms? i tried this once many years ago. (when i was able to properly tie the knot) Passed out after experiencing involuntary kicking and numbing, then the "hearing fade away" as if it getting "distant" but due to my incompetence the rod didnt hold. Also i found extremely unpleasant, despair, maybe the idea of this ancient method was to break one's neck instead of suffocating it? thus some ropes are really not made for that so, even if "done correctly" its not a pretty sight, i saw once a the aftermath (was hard keeping to myself all the questions that would... seem weird the head starts to "sever" from the neck..... surviving this and having to come with silly excuses for every one who asks 'whats up with the neck" no excuse is ever good enough... way too straight to appear like "you have been attacked by someone";
I did experience spasms after but not the rest. Although my practice setup was quite flawed and I didn't do it for a very long time
Did you put your full weight on the rod? Or just some?
Just some weight since it was more of a partial hanging setup

• Hugs
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
PandaBe

PandaBe

Sep 25, 2023
I tried partial hanging last night and I didn't feel anything I'm not sure what I was doing wrong

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
to not delete this comment and state the reason "i shouldn't be talking about this/maybe im not supposed to" ill just state that .. no, i i feel for you if i could only type about. . . its like i need someone to lead me up the stairs and... make sure i don't spoil it again. i'm losing hope in the "´quick painless humane".. desperation is setting in and "time is running out ." - when it does and if i dont have my "ticket out of here" i might as well be stuck forever in psych ward. last reasonable brain cells are going through apoptosis programmed cell death. and they'll leave me here in incoherent disorganized speech paralyzed watching from seconds to minutes and houes and days.

"please not another week of this again" - another failed attempt at od.
what does the "state"? have to gain, keeping on minimal wage support (the hypothethical retirement or welfare) who CLEARLY gave up?

So many families would be benefitting from it. i've cAme to terms i don't want anymore.