• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
So this new Ice Cream Truck arrived in my neighborhood yesterday and I keep hearing his music and thinking
"there are no kids in this neighborhood, only junkies."
DUH!
If you web search
"ice cream trucks sell drugs", a bunch of links come up.
Maybe a local source for my chosen method of OD has arrived, like an answered prayer...
Omg he was outside when I began typing and is already back again! He is literally just circling my building, the roughest building in town.
He *must* be dealing.
Now I just need to wait for a day when the sun is not out, to go outside and talk to him. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, SinisterKid and mattwitt
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
you make talking to a dealer and getting some drugs look like mission impossible lol

i dont think he would sell anything that would be useful for ctb, at maximum u get some support-opiates for your real method. my experiences made clear for me that overdose is a total disappointment.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
you make talking to a dealer and getting some drugs look like mission impossible lol

i dont think he would sell anything that would be useful for ctb, at maximum u get some support-opiates for your real method. my experiences made clear for me that overdose is a total disappointment.
lol if you knew how awkward I am in real life you'd know it *is* mission impossible! My pursuit of drugs my whole life has been such a shitty comedy of errors, you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you. I couldn't even buy weed reliably til it became legal. I can always find someone to promise me drugs then rip me off, but the genuine article is more elusive. Sometimes they rip me off then sell real dope to someone right in front of me a minute later.
It's truly pitiful.
Probably a bad idea in my neighborhood anyway, if I so much as fart sideways the whole fucking block knows about it by nightfall. I don't need these assholes knowing my business.

• Hugs
Reactions: Memento Mori and inconsequential
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Going Off, Big Time, a movie about four scouse scallies who enter a life of crime selling drugs from a ice cream van. They even give the coppers free ice creams laced with ecstasy and they have their own little rave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and not_a_robot
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Drugs and ice cream in the same convenient place...sounds like win/win to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, Oblivion Lover and not_a_robot