• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
I don't know where else to post this and I have nobody to talk to so I'm just venting here, I feel as though I am developing some form of psychosis or further mental illness. i live in a country in which firearms are not accessible at all and the past few weeks I've been utterly convinced I am going to get shot whenever cars drive past me . it's got to the point where I will jump or flinch when a car is coming but I know it's not rational which is comforting that there is some form of awareness.

i hate my brain, just venting I suppose. don't really understand why this has come on but life doesn't make any sense does it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, H25pital Order and reclaimedbynature
W

WordsAreHard

Dec 25, 2023
It is strange how are we can know something we are thinking is not true but still be so affected by it. Like our own thoughts are out to get us. I'm sorry that you are going through this.

borderlinee

borderlinee

Oct 6, 2023
Why do you feel like you're developing psychosis? Most people who develop psychosis don't realize it. Do you have a fear of going crazy?

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
Why do you feel like you're developing psychosis? Most people who develop psychosis don't realize it. Do you have a fear of going crazy?
More that I'm aware of some symptoms - maybe not developed but just symptoms that keep worrying me . sorry I didn't really know how else to word it.

like the fact im scared of being shot when out and about and ive in the past been a bit paranoid that I'm being watched on my work computer . it's all a bit weird 😕 I don't really know what it is but in the moment it does feel very real and scary. i usually realise it's weird afterwards. no im not scared of becoming crazy. just a bit worried and confused, it's not helping my already terrible mental state
It is strange how are we can know something we are thinking is not true but still be so affected by it. Like our own thoughts are out to get us. I'm sorry that you are going through this.
it's so strange isn't it. like that we know not to believe our brains but we can't. when im anxious i know im overthinking but it still feels like the worst case scenario is going to happen. so odd

• Hugs
Reactions: borderlinee