• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
I realize that most people are somewhat skeptical of new methods rather than the Inert Gas and SN method, but with the expensiveness and censoring of SN ads on Google, and with the Inert Gas and Exit Bag methods relying on a few central distributors which could get into a similar situation like with what happened with Kenneth Law, it's becoming clear that a new alternative needs to be used. One that cannot be blocked, or otherwise made more expensive intentionally, and which is already present in most stores.

Meet Potassium Nitrate. PN works with the exact same mechanism of SN, by blocking oxygen from binding to blood cells. PN is available is many stores, is uncensorable since it lifts most of the fertilizer and cured meat industry off it's back, and is available for cheap in large amounts that could kill a person just from eating it with a spoon.

Of course, it has it's flaws, but they are really easy to overcome. It's less toxic when taken with the mouth. A gram per kilogram is require to end somebody. This is because it can reach the liver before the rest of the blood. To overcome this, either boof it (yes, really.) or the more comfortable option is to inject into a vein, essentially IV infection. This can reduce it to 100 mg/kg.

IV injection is only painful if you move the needle around. Otherwise, you'll just have to rub alcohol on the injection site, pump it into your veins (make sure to squirt out some liquid so you don't give yourself an embolism.) and your good to go. Effects are immediate.

Some good videos for IV injection tutorials are:

Wikipedia Article on methods for IV:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intravenous_therapy#Methods_and_equipment

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

Apr 9, 2023
seems too good to be true. do you have any evidence that this works?
The scientific evidence says that the lethal dose when injected via IV would kill a human. It has the same exact mechanism of action as SN, by blocking oxygen from binding to red blood cells, specifically the haemoglobin in them.

It's slightly less potent, but with the pounds of the stuff they sell, and if you use IV, it's barely a difference and is immediate with IV.

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
If it's so easy and accessible, why isn't it in the PPH? Genuinely curious.
It's less effective than SN and most documentation would be about SN not PN as SN would of been just as easy and accessible at the time. The version of the PPH on the forum is from 2022 when IC and CCS were still up with other vendors and they only got shutdown in 2023.

Also isn't it Potassium Nitrite? I remember seeing a few posts about Nitrite, I could be wrong so feel free to correct me.

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I realize that most people are somewhat skeptical of new methods rather than the Inert Gas and SN method, but with the expensiveness and censoring of SN ads on Google, and with the Inert Gas and Exit Bag methods relying on a few central distributors which could get into a similar situation like with what happened with Kenneth Law, it's becoming clear that a new alternative needs to be used. One that cannot be blocked, or otherwise made more expensive intentionally, and which is already present in most stores.
Anything can be blocked. A few things happen. And new laws magically appear.
Meet Potassium Nitrate. PN works with the exact same mechanism of SN, by blocking oxygen from binding to blood cells. PN is available is many stores, is uncensorable since it lifts most of the fertilizer and cured meat industry off it's back, and is available for cheap in large amounts that could kill a person just from eating it with a spoon.
is the PN available in stores in a pure form.?
Or do you mean in general you can order it.
just because store products have it doesn't mean it's uncensorable.
People will eat/drink a pure product.
Not of fertilizer. Or ctb due to dry meats lul
Although I apperciate the enthusiasm.
Of course, it has it's flaws, but they are really easy to overcome. It's less toxic when taken with the mouth. A gram per kilogram is require to end somebody.
How did you figure this out?
So if you weigh 72.5kg
You need to eat ? Or drink ?
72.5 grams of PN ?
at what purity ?
This is because it can reach the liver before the rest of the blood. To overcome this, either boof it (yes, really.)
Lul I keep seeing this lately boof. It's called "hoop it" here. Looking into it for OD method.
or the more comfortable option is to inject into a vein, essentially IV infection. This can reduce it to 100 mg/kg.
This makes sense but how did you get it reduced to that?
IV injection is only painful if you move the needle around. Otherwise, you'll just have to rub alcohol on the injection site, pump it into your veins (make sure to squirt out some liquid so you don't give yourself an embolism.) and your good to go. Effects are immediate.

Some good videos for IV injection tutorials are:

Wikipedia Article on methods for IV:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intravenous_therapy#Methods_and_equipment

There are still way to many questions before even looking at how to do a IV.
I don't know if you can just order a IV set up or need some type of medical ID / business
(I know with the home hangover kits. vitamin drip...you needed a professional to do it for you.)

As they both(SN/PN) do seem to cause methemoglobinemia at whatever dose is lethal.
Both have various similarities for uses. Some good some bad.
BUT PN also get used in.
rocket propellant. Fire works.gun powder.

A lot more has to be mentioned and researched before people just start shooting this in their arms.
And end up having convulsions, puking and their insides melt away.

Last edited:
Reactions: leftdreaming
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
The scientific evidence says that the lethal dose when injected via IV would kill a human. It has the same exact mechanism of action as SN, by blocking oxygen from binding to red blood cells, specifically the haemoglobin in them.

It's slightly less potent, but with the pounds of the stuff they sell, and if you use IV, it's barely a difference and is immediate with IV.
Link the scientific evidence. The studys , cause and effect.
I also just read that it's slow and inconsistent. Compared to SN. (within meats)
So would it take longer for you to go ?

Also if you hooped / boofed this up the ass. There's a high chance of it deteriorating your colon and whatever else. Considering it's used in tree stump removal and it's 98% of that product.

Don't be giving out advice and methods when none of it has been tested or fact checked. This is how people have the potential to cause themselves more pain, more suffering, not a peaceful way to ctb.

Last edited:
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
This is interesting. Hell, if it's legit I'll do my part in documenting it once the time comes. Gotta start somewhere.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I have to agree, this really sounds interesting. At the same time, too good to be true… We'll see, I guess.

JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
That's definetly a good backup if SN actually starts to get restricted. For now I'd stick with SN and there's more knowledge on it. SN is also extremely vital for the meat industry among others, I check labels and every sausage or meat product has SN in it so I think it will stay available for a long time

H

hiddenbpd

✌🏼
Oct 19, 2022
Too much potassium alone can cause significant and painful cardiac issues. You're sure the death wouldn't be from the potassium? A tiny amount out of normal can be detrimental.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
That's definetly a good backup if SN actually starts to get restricted. For now I'd stick with SN and there's more knowledge on it. SN is also extremely vital for the meat industry among others, I check labels and every sausage or meat product has SN in it so I think it will stay available for a long time
Not sure where you live. But finding a SN source has become pretty much impossible within Canada and the US.
( I think even within the UK now. But I'm not sure on that )
have you not seen the news on whats
going on? It's brutal. Many threads available on it.

Be sure to check the label and you'll see if it's
nitrate or nitrite.(important)
also the ones in food / preservatives / are usally about 5%-15%
The actual SN is 95%-99%

I would like.to believe it's a good back up. But if you look it up and read about it for 5mins that might change your mind especially putting it in a IV.

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

Apr 9, 2023
It's less effective than SN and most documentation would be about SN not PN as SN would of been just as easy and accessible at the time. The version of the PPH on the forum is from 2022 when IC and CCS were still up with other vendors and they only got shutdown in 2023.

Also isn't it Potassium Nitrite? I remember seeing a few posts about Nitrite, I could be wrong so feel free to correct me.

Anything can be blocked. A few things happen. And new laws magically appear.

is the PN available in stores in a pure form.?
Or do you mean in general you can order it.
just because store products have it doesn't mean it's uncensorable.
People will eat/drink a pure product.
Not of fertilizer. Or ctb due to dry meats lul
Although I apperciate the enthusiasm.

How did you figure this out?
So if you weigh 72.5kg
You need to eat ? Or drink ?
72.5 grams of PN ?
at what purity ?

Lul I keep seeing this lately boof. It's called "hoop it" here. Looking into it for OD method.

This makes sense but how did you get it reduced to that?

There are still way to many questions before even looking at how to do a IV.
I don't know if you can just order a IV set up or need some type of medical ID / business
(I know with the home hangover kits. vitamin drip...you needed a professional to do it for you.)

As they both(SN/PN) do seem to cause methemoglobinemia at whatever dose is lethal.
Both have various similarities for uses. Some good some bad.
BUT PN also get used in.
rocket propellant. Fire works.gun powder.

A lot more has to be mentioned and researched before people just start shooting this in their arms.
And end up having convulsions, puking and their insides melt away.

I too would like to know if it's Potassium Nitrate or Nitrite

Link the scientific evidence. The studys , cause and effect.
I also just read that it's slow and inconsistent. Compared to SN. (within meats)
So would it take longer for you to go ?

Also if you hooped / boofed this up the ass. There's a high chance of it deteriorating your colon and whatever else. Considering it's used in tree stump removal and it's 98% of that product.

Don't be giving out advice and methods when none of it has been tested or fact checked. This is how people have the potential to cause themselves more pain, more suffering, not a peaceful way to ctb.

@pharmacoepia Pls provde sourcs if u 2 goin2 sggest diffrnt methds -- misinfrmatn cld caus ppl 2 harm thmslves unnecssarly

This is interesting. Hell, if it's legit I'll do my part in documenting it once the time comes. Gotta start somewhere.

I have to agree, this really sounds interesting. At the same time, too good to be true… We'll see, I guess.

Too much potassium alone can cause significant and painful cardiac issues. You're sure the death wouldn't be from the potassium? A tiny amount out of normal can be detrimental.

Not sure where you live. But finding a SN source has become pretty much impossible within Canada and the US.
( I think even within the UK now. But I'm not sure on that )
have you not seen the news on whats
going on? It's brutal. Many threads available on it.

Be sure to check the label and you'll see if it's
nitrate or nitrite.(important)
also the ones in food / preservatives / are usally about 5%-15%
The actual SN is 95%-99%

I would like.to believe it's a good back up. But if you look it up and read about it for 5mins that might change your mind especially putting it in a IV.
Holy crap! So many people while I was gone! Let me answer it all.

Yes, it is Potassium NITRATE. The specs for Potassium NITRITE are not so deadly.

A lot of you seem to be paranoid about this being "misinformation." I can reassure you that the LD50's that I have posted are in well-documented in academic papers. PubChem has an entire list of LD50's for most chemicals, so I won't bother listing them since PubChem has most of them. Google Scholar is also a good route.

Pure elemental potassium CAN cause cardiac arrest and issues, but it's a kind of salt and sodium situation. Pure sodium explodes if water touches it, but with chloride, it becomes harmless. This is the same type of situation. Potassium Nitrate only inteferes in the same way that it interacts with haemoglobin rather than the rest of your body since it's molecular structure is not fit for attaching to the heart. As I can tell, the liver does NOT metabolize PN into pure potassium at some point, and the produced amount would be negligible if it did. As far as I can tell from the few recorded poisonings, it has the same effect as SN but with less oral bioavaliability.

Just to be clear, I am not recommending PN as the true alternative. IV might not be for everyone, some people on sasu might have muscular or CNS conditions that cause clonus in their arms, in which case self-IV with the hands would be painful as the person couldn't keep the needle stable. If you can move your hands, then it should be a viable option. Put OTC painkillers if needles really bother you that much.

Also, IV is instant and bypasses the liver. For those asking if it takes longer, the answer is that anything with IV takes a short amount of time. Instant to 30 second delay is what you should reasonably expect.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Anything with an A in Nitrate is not viable.

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

Apr 9, 2023
Anything with an A in Nitrate is not viable.
Potassium nitrAte is perfectly viable, even though ironically Sodium nitrAte is restricted, lmao. Potassium nitrIte is less deadly but has the same effect. In general, anything that cures meat is going to be an SN alternative since it interferes with haemoglobin.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Yes, it is Potassium NITRATE.
Ok.
A lot of you seem to be paranoid about this being "misinformation." I can reassure you that the LD50's that I have posted are in well-documented in academic papers. PubChem has an entire list of LD50's for most chemicals, so I won't bother listing them since PubChem has most of them. Google Scholar is also a good route.
What about all the other things it's used for.
( fire works etc )
Compared to SN.
Does this not pose higher risk. Because most of these dangerous products. It appears to be 90%-98% pure. That is used.
So what do you use for humans?
10%-20%??

LD50"s are based on
Test: Rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, live stock
Accidents: cats , dogs, live stock.

Link the ones with human cases. Please.
Pure sodium explodes if water touches it but with chloride, it becomes harmless.
"Sodium Metal"
This is the same type of situation. Potassium Nitrate only inteferes in the same way that it interacts with haemoglobin rather than the rest of your body since it's molecular structure is not fit for attaching to the heart. As I can tell, the liver does NOT metabolize PN into pure potassium at some point, and the produced amount would be negligible if it did. As far as I can tell from the few recorded poisonings, it has the same effect as SN but with less oral bioavaliability.
I'm not sure about any of this and will be doing some reading.
And I would suggest others do the same before attempting any of this.
Just to be clear, I am not recommending PN as the true alternative.
You literally did in the second paragraph of your OP.
IV might not be for everyone, some people on sasu might have muscular or CNS conditions that cause clonus in their arms, in which case self-IV with the hands would be painful as the person couldn't keep the needle stable. If you can move your hands, then it should be a viable option. Put OTC painkillers if needles really bother you that much.
how about posting something from a safe injection site? Instead of just common sense.

Of course if someone has the shakes/conditions/fear of needles/ or not being educated with zero experience on the matter has a chance of hurting themselves.

I got curious and started looking around and it is possible to order IV kits/needles.
For certain home use situations.
but please do not jump to conclusions and think this will be a smooth ride.
Also, IV is instant and bypasses the liver. For those asking if it takes longer, the answer is that anything with IV takes a short amount of time. Instant to 30 second delay is what you should reasonably expect.
Funny how you say this now. Yet in a different post you were literally telling someone to BUY CRACK AND SMOKE IT because you can OD and ctb on it easily.
Even though you said Crack is
Coke and Heroin which is completely false.
Same with your comment about PN not being able to be restricted.

Also it's very interesting how you've
picked and chosen.
what exactly to answer while avoiding the more serious issues I brought up.
Human test/proof in a controlled environment.
Grade/Purity
Availability
Risks of methods / use
Aftermath of failed attempt.

Like I said I appreciate the enthusiasm.
But just because you do a few hours of reading on pubchem / Google scholar etc.
Which I recommend to anyone because you can learn a lot.
And you are pretty well versed with some type of education in the field.
Which is a great help in certain situations.
And thank you for bringing up the topic.

This doesn't mean you should be telling people to put a chemical up their ass that is used for decomposing tree stumps.

Last edited:
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
C
Holy crap! So many people while I was gone! Let me answer it all.

Yes, it is Potassium NITRATE. The specs for Potassium NITRITE are not so deadly.

Pure elemental potassium CAN cause cardiac arrest and issues, but it's a kind of salt and sodium situation. Pure sodium explodes if water touches it, but with chloride, it becomes harmless. This is the same type of situation. Potassium Nitrate only inteferes in the same way that it interacts with haemoglobin rather than the rest of your body since it's molecular structure is not fit for attaching to the heart. As I can tell, the liver does NOT metabolize PN into pure potassium at some point, and the produced amount would be negligible if it did. As far as I can tell from the few recorded poisonings, it has the same effect as SN but with less oral bioavaliability.

Just to be clear, I am not recommending PN as the true alternative. IV might not be for everyone, some people on sasu might have muscular or CNS conditions that cause clonus in their arms, in which case self-IV with the hands would be painful as the person couldn't keep the needle stable. If you can move your hands, then it should be a viable option. Put OTC painkillers if needles really bother you that much.

an you do IV with SN?

JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
I got curious and started looking around and it is possible to order IV kits/needles.
I'm very confident you can get needles online in every country. In the vast majority of countries you can just walk into a pharmacy and ask for needles and syringes, bigger cities might even have vending machines, or needle exchanges for addicted people.
t. former heroin junkie

also why are you tagging me (and literally everyone) pharmacopeia?

Last edited:
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
IV is pretty much unviable, you seem to forget that injecting a salt solution directly in your blood will probably hurt a whole lot.
Not to mention that IV's are slow, you can't just pump it in in a few seconds, you'd need a drip setup over probably the span of many minutes if not hours.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
adding some more details from when I looked into IV for SN

You can at most inject 3-5ml IM
And at most ~20ml IV over the time of 1 minute
that would contain at most ~15g of SN, problems there being, you probably couldn't finish the ejection before passing out, and it would probably hurt a lot, literally adding salt to injury.

You need even more PN than SN, so you definitely need a drip setup, which is kinda complicated, and it would still not make it hurt any less.

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

Apr 9, 2023
Ok.

What about all the other things it's used for.
( fire works etc )
Compared to SN.
Does this not pose higher risk. Because most of these dangerous products. It appears to be 90%-98% pure. That is used.
So what do you use for humans?
10%-20%??

LD50"s are based on
Test: Rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, live stock
Accidents: cats , dogs, live stock.

Link the ones with human cases. Please.

"Sodium Metal"

I'm not sure about any of this and will be doing some reading.
And I would suggest others do the same before attempting any of this.

You literally did in the second paragraph of your OP.

how about posting something from a safe injection site? Instead of just common sense.

Of course if someone has the shakes/conditions/fear of needles/ or not being educated with zero experience on the matter has a chance of hurting themselves.

but please do not jump to conclusions and think this will be a smooth ride.

Funny how you say this now. Yet in a different post you were literally telling someone to BUY CRACK AND SMOKE IT because you can OD and ctb on it easily.
Even though you said Crack is
Coke and Heroin which is completely false.
Same with your comment about PN not being able to be restricted.

Also it's very interesting how you've
picked and chosen.
what exactly to answer while avoiding the more serious issues I brought up.
Human test/proof in a controlled environment.
Grade/Purity
Availability
Risks of methods / use
Aftermath of failed attempt.

Like I said I appreciate the enthusiasm.
But just because you do a few hours of reading on pubchem / Google scholar etc.
Which I recommend to anyone because you can learn a lot.
And you are pretty well versed with some type of education in the field.
Which is a great help in certain situations.
And thank you for bringing up the topic.

This doesn't mean you should be telling people to put a chemical up their ass that is used for decomposing tree stumps.
IV is pretty much unviable, you seem to forget that injecting a salt solution directly in your blood will probably hurt a whole lot.
Not to mention that IV's are slow, you can't just pump it in in a few seconds, you'd need a drip setup over probably the span of many minutes if not hours.
adding some more details from when I looked into IV for SN

You can at most inject 3-5ml IM
And at most ~20ml IV over the time of 1 minute
that would contain at most ~15g of SN, problems there being, you probably couldn't finish the ejection before passing out, and it would probably hurt a lot, literally adding salt to injury.

You need even more PN than SN, so you definitely need a drip setup, which is kinda complicated, and it would still not make it hurt any less.

I'll answer Katsumi's questions before answering the wall of text.

As far as I can tell, needle size is the only significant factor with pain. If you can cite from personal experience or academics, then I would greatly appreciate that.

As for IV, IV needed for PN is even lower than SN. Instead of 15g, you have 100 mg LD50. Go three times above the LD50 to ensure death. About 300 mg.

Now, the wall of text.

First, LD50's for animals are very much similar to humans. I know this because what usually happens is that a chemical is tested on animals, then a human accidentally or intentionally ingests it, and lo and behold, the LD50 between an animal and human isn't significant to order another batch of the stuff. LD50's can be different, but it wouldn't be different enough that you would have to spend extra money to overdose on a higher batch. What I'm saying is that you won't need to use a dump truck full of PN to overdose with the human LD50. It would be very similar to human LD50's. This is because as you get closer to the human genome the more recent you get in genomic history, the livers of animals closest to humans have similar enzyme activity to

You say that because chemicals are used in decomposing tree stumps, and in fire works, it is somehow less, and that I shouldn't be encouraging to tell people to "put a chemical up their ass" (even though boofing can be made less painful with various strategies) due to it's other uses. This is poor logic. Nitroglycerin can be used to kill innocent civilians, but it can also be used as heart medication. PN can be used to cure meat, but also to help people peacefully go.

Yes, I admit, I could've improved with tips about needles. I accept that blame. I don't get how that's part of the argument though.

You then dug through my post history and used a comment I made about crack against me in this argument, and also claiming that I told the individual that coke and heroin are crack. I admit, while I remember making a comment about coke, I do not remember my "heroin+coke=crack" brain fart. Keep in mind that the individual I was talking to had coke as the only way to CTB. If your trying to say that I'm encouraging cocaine abuse, then that is off-topic and it is a poor attempt to discredit me. Please link to my comment in my DM's so that I can edit the supposed brain fart.

I admit, I didn't see Sodium Nitrite getting banned. Potassium Nitrate has way more less niche uses. If those get banned, then I or another fellow pharmacologist or chemist can come up with an alternative. I apologize if that part of the title was "false" but I can't edit it since I fear that you will use that as evidence that I'm "covering tracks."

You claim that I purposely cherry-picked questions to debunk while ignoring your supposed other concerns. Most of these are answerable with a quick google search or simply re-reading the post. The question about purity can be answered by getting it from a reputable chemical company or buying it from your local stores. The purity will be listed. If you need to calculate how much of a impure solution you must take, that is available with online calculators or searching up mathematical formula for it.

Finally, the classic re-iteration of a point you made several sentences ago, which is the same boofing argument. Ah, the good 'ol internet argument.

As I have also said,

I cannot stress this enough, PN literally has the same mechanism as SN but with less oral bioavailability. I am seriously not understanding the paranoia about how PN is some dangerous boogeyman that will be worse than SN because IFartWithMyBalls420 can't process the fact that different chemical structures can have similar effects. Diphenhydramine and Fluoxetine have a similar structure, yet do entirely different things. One is used as a sleep and flu medication, and the other is use for mental issues.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Now, the wall of text.
Lul. You got a whole CN tower here. Time to add to it.
First, LD50's for animals are very much similar to humans. I know this because what usually happens is that a chemical is tested on animals, then a human accidentally or intentionally ingests it.
Yes. I agree. But this varies. Depending on the what the product is. Poison? Meds?
Many if not all.
toxicology reports.
Work place hazards, even drugs or Sars etc.
Have gotten information this way.
and lo and behold, the LD50 between an animal and human isn't significant to order another batch of the stuff.
if it works out this way. 100s 1000s of test can be done to end up with 1-3 safe products.
Yes they will order it if it to prevent something.
Not order more poison for people.
LD50's can be different, but it wouldn't be different enough that you would have to spend extra money to overdose on a higher batch.
Yes it can give you a little higher than rough estimate on how to poison your self.
Compared to a rat.
But with little.Yet very blunt information on what it would actually do to the human body.
Unless you find a study with that exact experience on purpose or by accident.
Eg - shuts down liver. Blue nails.
How much pain? Burning?Puke?Bleeding?
Convulsions? Etc.
What I'm saying is that you won't need to use a dump truck full of PN to overdose with the human LD50. It would be very similar to human LD50's. This is because as you get closer to the human genome the more recent you get in genomic history, the livers of animals closest to humans have similar enzyme activity to
I get the comparison aspect of it for the drug amount it self.
(in theory it should work)
But it leaves everything else out of the question.
(Complications,aftermath,during etc)
Especially when you're comparing it to SN. Which has tons of information to back it up.
On how the trips actually went. Good or bad.
The way you phrased the OP and said things was like.
YO THIS IS LIKE SN NO PROBLEM YUMMY.
with zero human experience. All theory.
You say that because chemicals are used in decomposing tree stumps, and in fire works, it is somehow less, and that I shouldn't be encouraging to tell people to "put a chemical up their ass" (even though boofing can be made less painful with various strategies) due to it's other uses.
This is poor logic.
Are you high? Poor logic? It's common sense.
Yah boofing can be less painful comparing it to frequent needle users with damaged arms and veins. Or damaged nose tissue.
That's with proven drugs. With millions of case studys. And even boofing long/short term has side effects/risk.
On top of that you missed the point.

Eg- What if someone went out and bought 94%PN. The same PN used for trees. And puts that in their ass. Wtf you think is gonna happen? This is why i raised the concern.
What purity %?
What exact PN ? Product? Compound only?
Other meds needed?
Availability? Etc.
How else does it effect the body? Other than just saying like SN. Because it's not proven.
Nitroglycerin can be used to kill innocent civilians, but it can also be used as heart medication.
You're really reaching now.
The amount. The use. The purity. The way its engineered. Administered. Etc. Completely different with known information.
PN can be used to cure meat, but also to help people peacefully go.
HOW DO YOU KNOW PN will be peaceful. Have you set up a IV for someone with it?
Yes, I admit, I could've improved with tips about needles. I accept that blame. I don't get how that's part of the argument though.
I didn't really say too much on this just that maybe not put it directly in your blood with out knowing for sure.
You then dug through my post history and used a comment I made about crack against me in this argument, and also claiming that I told the individual that coke and heroin are crack
I didn't dig at all. That post keeps popping up. Because people are asking wtf are you talking about. I said it in a nice way. And with please.
You told the dude that
Heroin/baking soda = crack.
And to fucking smoke it. Untill OD occurs.
And said to IV it as well.
You have zero right to be telling people to smoke Crack my guy. Especially when you don't know wtf is in it. And have probably never seen it in your life.
. I admit, while I remember making a comment about coke, I do not remember my "heroin+coke=crack" brain fart.
Not the point. If I miss typed something or didn't mention it correctly. It's still not the point. Baking soda Coke whatever it was. The whole post made zero sense.
Keep in mind that the individual I was talking to had coke as the only way to CTB.
No it was Heroin.
If your trying to say that I'm encouraging cocaine abuse, then that is off-topic and it is a poor attempt to discredit me.
You ok? It's not off topic.
I'm not trying to say anything, nor did I say that.
I clearly stated that it was the 3rd or 4th post I've seen of you giving out bad/not tested information/instructions. To people. That could cause failed attempts.
The user before you posted a very helpful post. In regards to Heroin use.
And this is a poor attempt to try and get people to be guinea pigs with PN via IV.
I admit, I didn't see Sodium Nitrite getting banned. Potassium Nitrate has way more less niche uses. If those get banned,
Well you mentioned it in the title and in the body. But that's besides the point.
then I or another fellow pharmacologist or chemist can come up with an alternative.
Ah I see. So you've personally tested PN on animals. Or humans with an IV ?
What other chemicals work like SN I'm curious. Why has NO ONE ever mentioned these in YEARS of studies. People that have hands on experience with CTB. and are smarter than both you and I.
Mr.pharmacologist.
when and where are you doing these studies.
Or are you just reading things on pubchem and coming up with your own conclusions.?
I apologize if that part of the title was "false"
No worries.
But someone with your high education and well versed instructions on Iv use, should know big daddy government can ban/restrict wtf ever they want.
but I can't edit it since I fear that you will use that as evidence that I'm "covering tracks."
LUL WHAT???
I'm not sure what you're on.
But I want some.
( if you have some type of disability and you're paranoid all the time. I apologize.)
You claim that I purposely cherry-picked questions to debunk while ignoring your supposed other concerns.
You did. And are doing it again.
Most of these are answerable with a quick google search or simply re-reading the post.
Just because you throw out a couple well versed scientific paragraphs.
100mg this. IV that.
Doesn't really cover whats needed when talking about CTB. It is a portion of it. Yes.
But not everything. Especially with a unknown and unused substance.
The question about purity can be answered by getting it from a reputable chemical company or buying it from your local stores.
This was in relation to your OP. You're telling people to buy PN. Eat/IV/up ass
But you didn't say what purity the PN should be. Or what else needs to be combined etc.
Someone goes to the store:
Oh look this tree stuff has 94% PN in it.
Swallows it thinking it's like SN and their throat burns away.
Someone orders it online:
Oh look 99% PN. Does a IV drip not knowing that it needs to be diluted down to 60% and their arm starts burning. Blood clot. Etc.
Who knows????
The purity will be listed. If you need to calculate how much of a impure solution you must take, that is available with online calculators or searching up mathematical formula for it.
Shouldn't you be listing this if you're telling people to use it ?? Or atleast mention this.
Finally, the classic re-iteration of a point you made several sentences ago, which is the same boofing argument. Ah, the good 'ol internet argument.
It's not an argument.
Did you test this out? On an animal or human?
If not, don't tell people to do it.
Or atleast say in theory
and your not 100% sure.
Plain and simple.
You were wrong to.do this and you're having a hard time realizing that.
As I have also said,

I cannot stress this enough, PN literally has the same mechanism as SN but with less oral bioavailability.
Yah on paper. It has some similarities. Doesn't mean it will react the EXACT same way. Not in reality.
Just because they both cause methemoglobinemia doesn't mean anything.
It could be in the right direction. And I even said thank you for that.
But untill someone in a controlled environment actually tests this out. You can't be certain.
You're acting as if you have already.
by pushing the information the way you did in your OP.
I am seriously not understanding the paranoia
about how PN is some dangerous boogeyman that will be worse than SN
paranoia ? You said your scared to change the post title.
Wtf are you talking about.
This is a chemical going into your body.
People are allowed to be concerned.
And ask questions.
because IFartWithMyBalls420
Are you 12? Or a creeper 40 year old cuck.?
can't process the fact that different chemical structures can have similar effects.
No one said they don't have similar effects. but that doesn't mean they will have with 100% certainty.
The same outcome during or afterwards.
Diphenhydramine and Fluoxetine have a similar structure, yet do entirely different things. One is used as a sleep and flu medication, and the other is use for mental issues.
Once again you might have some type of education in the field and are well versed. Or you could have just copy pasta this from pubchem either way it has nothing to do with putting PN into your body.

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
The heroin post.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
As far as I can tell, needle size is the only significant factor with pain. If you can cite from personal experience or academics, then I would greatly appreciate that.
It's not something I know for a fact actually. It's just what I heard cause of receptors that responds to changes in electrolyte concentration (aka salt + injury = pain).
As for IV, IV needed for PN is even lower than SN. Instead of 15g, you have 100 mg LD50. Go three times above the LD50 to ensure death. About 300 mg.
Idk where you get a LD50 of 100 mg from.
Wikipedia states a LD50 of 1900 mg/kg in rabbits and 3750 mg/kg in rats.
And LabChem states 2000 - 5000 mg/kg when taken orally.
Additionally it says "Practically non-toxic".

With that high of a LD50 you'll probably die of excess salt rather than the PN specifically.
With an ~3g/kg LD50 of table salt you might aswell put that on a drip.

Last edited: