• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I don't feel like getting a picture of it, and I don't think it would photograph well, anyways. But I'll talk about my scar.

I was jumping around the living room, just fucking about one day when I was ~4yo. My uncle was babysitting me and was off in some other room. I ended up falling off the couch and I slammed my jaw into the coffee table. I bit about 3/4 of the way through my tongue. Uncle freaked out and took me to the hospital. Almost 30 years later and there's still a scar all the way across my tongue and I can jam my teeth down into the crevice.

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I don't feel like getting a picture of it, and I don't think it would photograph well, anyways. But I'll talk about my scar.

I was jumping around the living room, just fucking about one day when I was ~4yo. My uncle was babysitting me and was off in some other room. I ended up falling off the couch and I slammed my jaw into the coffee table. I bit about 3/4 of the way through my tongue. Uncle freaked out and took me to the hospital. Almost 30 years later and there's still a scar all the way across my tongue and I can jam my teeth down into the crevice.
That must have been horrifying for you 😶
i have nothing near as awful as that must have been

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
That must have been horrifying for you 😶
i have nothing near as awful as that must have been
At the time it happened, I was just kind of in shock, I think. I didn't panic or anything, I calmly walked and found my uncle and he freaked the fuck out when he saw all the blood. I'm glad it happened when I was so young, since the memories aren't super vivid.

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
At the time it happened, I was just kind of in shock, I think. I didn't panic or anything, I calmly walked and found my uncle and he freaked the fuck out when he saw all the blood. I'm glad it happened when I was so young, since the memories aren't super vivid.
unfortunately for me, i sliced my kneecap in late 2013, and still feel the pain of me waiting 15 minutes for me to get surgery on my leg.
im glad i didn't lose my leg