• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
If my memory serves me right, a thread on this subject was made quite some time ago, but since I couldn't find it I would like to return to it through a new thread.

They can be characters similar to you due to their personality, appearance or very specific traits. You can elaborate on why you feel identified with these characters as well as posting more than three if you want it. I Think it's an interesting exercise.

Fie Clausell (Trails Series)
Fie Claussell Sen II 3

Morgan (Fire Emblem)

Morgans

Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou)

ReisenNeutral

Elize Lutus (Tales of Xillia)
Tumblr mzvnmm1apR1qbmzejo1 250

Sento Kiryu (Kamen Rider Build)
Kamen rider build dumb

Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)
  noel vermillion blazblue and 1 more drawn by hyakuhachi over3  5d506c162b00b9ec7200f858141b8

I have always been considered a weird person and I think that shows in my selection since they contrast with each other, I can be completely oblivious as more cunning than I seem only when the planets align, capricious but caring, well behaved but somewhat mischievous, someone who (despite appearing docile bordering on low self-esteem) can say incredibly sarcastic things. I can relate to their struggles, especially when it comes to insecurities, the desire to constantly improve, questioning whether they measure up to goals and deal with the problems that come with it.

• Love
Reactions: maidens and EmmaD
charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
1. Charlotte Wiltshire (from Hello Charlotte)
Proof2
2. Charles Eyler (also Hello Charlotte)
IMG 6009
3. Scaramouche (Genshin Impact)
Proof2

Firstly, these 3 all have mom related issues lol, which is very similar to me. A lot of my trauma and mental illnesses that last until this day is caused by the abuse, rejection and demands my mom had for me in the past. Secondly, they are all the "weird" people in society, and so am I. I always felt like an alien in a human's society. I've never felt related fully to anyone, so I have a lot of troubles fitting in and making conversations. Lastly, they all crave for someone close, but always ended up in disappointment at the end. I too, encountered that issue for the longest time of my life. There are more but I think this is a long enough paragraph.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
John Locke Shannon Rutherford LOST

I've always thought I'm a mix of these two characters from Lost series (Locke and Shannon). Especially, Locke - I used to be a believer, constantly in agony like him, it cost us both a lot (don't be a believer šŸ˜‚).

quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
Wataru Hibiki (Ensemble Stars)
Da8c5cebdda2b7ec2f1a59f6f5f017ae
Riddle Rosehearts (Twisted Wonderland) 9f4996220cb1135e29c0b5c6541d8b8a
Tsukasa Tenma (Project Sekai)
90c9ac4d959456e8eb084e1a74268c70
I would've put Charles Eyler (Hello Charlotte) too, I think he's the most similar character to me, but I saw him in a post up here and I wanted to differentiate ^^ ā˜…

Reactions: dysthymia
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
I would say

Images 5
Lee chandler from Manchester by the sea. Consumes every bad emotion and brushes it all of where he focuses and what he must do and provide for close ones and he doesn't really care about himself

Images 6
Shoya from silent voice reminds me of my anxiety where I feel that am being judged and everyone is looking at me so I do as he does and avoid people's faces. He also tries to become a better person (less selfish) which is also very nice

Mizu
Mizu(ćæ恚) from blue eye samurai that character is a bit new but has resonated with me a lot she is a very self sufficient individual but deep down she knows she can't make it alone. She is surrounded by people who care for her but pushes them away. When she finds love she is the most bright human being you could see but it always turns out to be fake and then you would see only a cold hearted person

Those are pretty much what are the main points about me. Sorry talking to much

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
Screenshot 20220321 212727 Instagram
Sasuke because he's quiet, schizoid and has flat affect

Screenshot 20220325 194916 YouTube
I used to be like Naruto but not anymore. I still relate with him bc he's ostracised for no real reason, just like me.

In appearence, like Sarada Uchiha
4b4fb8630d4bda1503e9680002e6e948

lani.<3

lani.<3

Sep 23, 2023
Charlie Kelmeckis
melinda sordino
Olivia "Via" Pullman

Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
Sherlock Holmes' moodiness.

ZC1idXJrZS5qcGc

Rollin Hand's love of cards

TmRPcFc5ST0

At times, Frankenstein's Monster's loneliness.

anBn

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club!) Artworks 000444861150 56mhsg t500x500
I'm out of imagination, for real. Every of my trait is a Sayori's trait, and i can't help it.

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
airi sezaki, fifth saiko, noa saotome, mimito sakurano, haruka sakurai