• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I've always loved this moment, of this scene, that takes place at the end of Fight Club. I can see my own future suicide panning out like this, assuming it ever happens. "My eyes are open", are also some great last words. The kind that have a high resonance to my own experience, frankly, regardless as to whether they actually are or they aren't, or if it's even possible for any of us to ever open them at all. To me, in my personal version of this scene, Tyler would represent my survival instinct, one that I'm commanding to finally listen to me, before I then remark the same last words, to reflect that my eyes are open to the futility of existence and the fundamental incompatibility I have with this universe, or life on this planet. It all ends with the same loud blam and a bloody mess left lying there afterwards.

View attachment My eyes are open.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653 and stygal
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
An online counsellor: "Can you please share your thoughts and feelings about your life?"

Me:

Pingu's pretty pissed. You missed out the bit when he went berserk and wiped them all out with a flame flower. They didn't annoy him again.

• Wow
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
[ATTACH = full] 64503 [/ ATTACH]
HOLY SHIT, MAD RESPECT!!! Big ups to the cops for not using cheap tactics but rather letting him get out of this by feat of strength. THIS IS WHAT A REAL SOCIETY SHOULD LOOK LIKE!!!
The guy looked like a giant and they can't cut him down. I always liked these videos. I don't know what country it was. Another label they put on me: Oppositional Defiant Disorder.