• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Feeling like a typical incel today

Last edited:
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Extremely relatable, spot on.

Yeah, it's pretty harsh, but also very true. For me, I actually think this scene from the film is way more saddeningly relatable versus the book, because in the book Raphael is supposed to be this hideously ugly mutant of nature, whereas here he just looks average. As an average looking guy myself, I find it just hits home especially hard, since it feels like it's more speaking to his extremely poor social skills, stunted emotional development, weak sense of spirit, and just the general absence of ingredients in him which otherwise make up a normally functioning individual as being the main reasons he'll stay FA, as opposed to the fact that he's simply too ridiculously ugly for any woman to consider dating him.

In this case, it serves as a very painful reminder of thermonuclear proportions over the fact that someone like me was born without the means to participate in human relationships, let alone understand them. I'll never know a sense of belonging, I'll never know love, and I'll also probably never be satisfied/fulfilled in anything either. I'll either be able to accept all that and find a modicum of peace in it someday, despite everything I'll never have, or I won't and I'll suffer in limp frustration forevermore until I finally just keel over dead at some point. All the while looking in the mirror each day and wondering just what the fuck is wrong with me.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Just putting this sentence here because I can't seem to insert the video directly as a post in itself, and I can't leave the message field blank. It's weird, since you could insert videos in that sort of fashion before, but it seems like the feature was removed, unless it is I'm missing something. Anyway, just another video that encapsulates how I feel about things.

Attachments

• Six Feet Under - Fucking Waste Of Time.mp4
    5.6 MB
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021