• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

I'm pretty sure this is exactly how I am.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018

I'm pretty sure this is exactly how I am.

Man, I fucking hate videos like that. I just made the mistake of watching some of the other stuff on that channel and now I just feel like shit. I mean, boy howdy, I really do wonder why it is they don't offer suicide as a solution, given there are so many "unhelpable" and "toxic" people out there. If I really am that beyond any sort of help, then clearly a bullet to the brain stem is what the doctor ordered.

And, you know, I don't necessarily disagree with them. There are indeed lots of people out there who are FAR beyond the point of any sort of help. If anything, their continued existence only harms themselves and everyone else. It would just be so refreshingly honest if one of these psych pop videos just ONCE came out and said; "If you happen to be one of these horrible people listed, please just kill yourself. You're not doing anyone any good at all by remaining around. Save both them and yourself the trouble. Just end it. You'll be glad you did.". And I don't care what kind of cutesy little aesthetic they wrap it in, that's effectively the unspoken message. Instead, they give out weak bullshit platitudes like "everyone can change, but only if they want to". Gotta throw that little caveat in there at the end so it's always made clear it's the individual person's fault for not "getting the help they need". Some people are simply FUCKED in life, but videos like this one will never have the balls to admit it. Although they'll certainly have the temerity to claim that not only are you probably a terrible and unhelpable person, but that you should still somehow pull up your bootstraps and "get help" from something out there (even if it's light years beyond your reach) and, that until you do, you deserve to suffer alone, on account of what an otherwise horrible person you are. I mean, just fuck off. What the hell do videos like this even achieve? Who exactly is out there that doesn't fall into a category they deem "toxic" or "mentally unhealthy"?

This is why I hate psychology and look upon it as nothing more than a pathetic pseudo-science. It tries to brutally pin down something that goes beyond any classification or designation, mercilessly putting people into deeply flawed pre-determined little boxes that cover only 1/100th of the entire picture. And again, if videos like this are gonna strongly imply that I'm better off dead, then I'd very much appreciate it if they could at least have the guts/honesty to actually say so, instead of hiding behind their insincere little "get help' slogans that are only there merely so as to cover their own asses while virtue signaling how "compassionate" they are. Maybe if the world started fully acknowledging that people such as myself really are better off dead, which of course I would be, then perhaps we could really start doing something permanent about it (why not fully available euthanasia clinics) and saving everyone involved a lot of needless hassle, such as watching stupid runaround videos that achieve nothing, but reminding you how horrible you are, while reinforcing the greater system in place that denies anyone the decency of the graceful, and often times much needed exit they require, and which is essentially the only thing that could do them any good ever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Main, I fucking hate videos like that. I just made the mistake of watching some of the other stuff on that channel and now I just feel like shit. I mean, boy howdy, I really do wonder why it is they don't offer suicide as a solution, given there are so many "unhelpable" and "toxic" people out there. If I really am that beyond any sort of help, then clearly a bullet to the brain stem is what the doctor ordered.

And, you know, I don't necessarily disagree with them. There are indeed lots of people who really are beyond the point of anyone being able to help them, let alone being able to help themselves. Their continued existence only harms themselves and everyone else. It would just be so refreshingly honest of these people to just ONCE come out and say; "If you happen to be one of these horrible people listed, please just kill yourself. You're not doing anyone any good at all by remaining around. Save both them and yourself the trouble. Just end it. You'll be glad you did.". And I don't care what kind of cutesy little aesthetic they wrap it in, that's effectively the unspoken message. Instead, they give out weak bullshit platitudes like "everyone can change, but only if they want to". Gotta throw that little caveat in there at the end so it's always made clear it's the individual person's fault for not "getting the help they need". Some people are simply FUCKED in life, but videos like this one will never have the balls to admit it. Although they'll certainly have the temerity to claim that not only are you probably a terrible and unhelpable person, but that you should still somehow pull up your bootstraps and "get help" from something out there (even if it's light years beyond your reach) and, that until you do, you deserve to suffer alone, on account of what an otherwise horrible person you are. I mean, just fuck off. What the hell do videos like this even achieve? Who exactly is out there that doesn't fall into a category they deem "mentally unhealthy"?

This is why I hate psychology and look upon it as nothing more than a pathetic pseudo-science. It tries to brutally pin down something that goes beyond any classification or designation, mercilessly putting people into deeply flawed pre-determined little boxes that cover only 1/100th of the entire picture. And again, if videos like this are gonna strongly imply that I'm better off dead, then I'd very much appreciate it if they could at least have the guts/honesty to actually say so, instead of hiding behind their insincere little "get help' slogans that are only there merely so as to cover their own asses while virtue signaling how "compassionate" they are. Maybe if the world started fully acknowledging that people such as myself really are better off dead, which of course I would be, than perhaps we could really start doing something permanent about it (why not fully available euthanasia clinics) and saving everyone involved a lot of needless hassle, such as stupid runaround videos that achieve nothing, but reminding you how horrible you are, while denying you the decency of a graceful exit.
I pretty much agree with what you said. I only found this video because it was on my recommendations for some reason. I've never even seen other videos from this channel before.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I pretty much agree with what you said. I only found this video because it was on my recommendations for some reason. I've never even seen other videos from this channel before.

Yeah, no worries. Sorry for going overboard. It's just something I felt like ranting about all the sudden.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Insomnia Crap.

Can't sleep- have nightmares. Getting very very tired after many days of barely sleeping.