• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Did anyone see the full video of the man who lit himself on fire in front of the court where Trump was in New York today? If so, how do you feel about it? NGL, it struck me to the core. Gave me a taste of how my family would feel if I CTB. I hate it.

The most complete video I could find was posted by @DJDeez35 on Twitter, if you want to view it. Discretion is obviously highly advised as it is very distrubing.

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
I've heard he's in the hospital in a critical condition. Wishing the best for him. It is quite shocking, he did it in a public place... There was an eerie lack of sound from him, while burning is arguably one of the most painful ways to go. I wonder if he was under the influence of anything before doing it.

Gave me a taste of how my family would feel if I CTB. I hate it.

Bad stuff indeed.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I've heard he's in the hospital in a critical condition. Wishing the best for him. It is quite shocking, he did it in a public place... There was an eerie lack of sound from him, while burning is arguably one of the most painful ways to go. I wonder if he was under the influence of anything before doing it.

Bad stuff indeed.
I'm surprised he was able to stand up for that long.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yup saw it. Poor guy. I understand he was trying to make a political statement, but he sure did it in the wrong area. Just too many people around. If he happens to survive, he's gonna be screwed for life in some way or another. Im sure he believed he'd die, though. IDK. He's got some issues, too, because he thinks Trump and Biden are in cahoots with each other.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I know they can't just let him burn but it probably would have been the moral thing to do, although not the legal thing. Imagine his agony waiting for an ambulence and taken to the hospital. I hope he's not conscious.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Just read a text from that guy. I expected more theoretical bases from a so-called "anarcho-communist". But no, the peak of his references is... The Simpsons.
He definitely had a problem.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Just read a text from that guy. I expected more theoretical bases from a so-called "anarcho-communist". But no, the peak of his references is... The Simpsons.
He definitely had a problem.
Here is his full manifesto, of you haven't seen it yet:

I actually rock with a good amount of it. But I dunno, perhaps I have issues myself. I wouldn't doubt it.

Reactions: tbroken
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Jesus Christ why did I look that up 😭 it's even worse than the Bradford city stadium fire where a guy walks onto the pitch (very calmly) in flames. He later died in hospital-that was the 80s tho so I'm sure hospital care has improved but I don't see how this man can possibly survive that?!

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Actually, as a pro-choice, I literally didn't feel anything watching this video.
I just saw a guy who made his own choice about what doing with is life. Did he hurt anyone? Did he rape a woman? Did he steal anything? NO. So it is all legit to me.

I actually rock with a good amount of it. But I dunno, perhaps I have issues myself. I wouldn't doubt it.

Many things he says are more than right. Especially the cryptocurrency and internet ones, are legit thesis.
The point is, what was that made him so theoretical and 'anti-fascist'? IMO this kind of things have only one explanation: frustration.
Having a decent amount of money, friends, family, maybe some nice pussy around, don't make you feel like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Actually, as a pro-choice, I literally didn't feel anything watching this video.
I just saw a guy who made his own choice about what doing with is life. Did he hurt anyone? Did he rape a woman? Did he steal anything? NO. So it is all legit to me.

Many things he says are more than right. Especially the cryptocurrency and internet ones, are legit thesis.
The point is, what was that made him so theoretical and 'anti-fascist'? IMO this kinds of things have only one explanation: frustration.
Having a decent amount of money, friends, family, maybe some nice pussy around, don't make you feel like that.
Yeah, I didn't feel particularly sorry for him per se. It just weirdly gave me a glimpse of emotions my family would haves should I CTB in a horriffic way. Point being that if a complete stranger illicits this kind of emotion in me, it would probably be infinite-fold for my family.

Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yeah, I didn't feel particularly sorry for him per se. It just weirdly gave me a glimpse of emotions my family would haves should I CTB in a horriffic way. Point being that if a complete stranger illicits this kind of emotion in me, it would probably be infinite-fold for my family.
I understand you, that's why I'm also waiting for my family. They are good ppl, I don't want to hurt them.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023

mf looks like homeless hinkler

M

marsupial

Apr 9, 2024
Whenever I watch videos like these, I think about that statistic about how 99% of jumpers said they felt regret right when their feet left the bridge/building - makes me want to rush in and help the person dying on my screen (impossible), and scared that I'll try to CTB and regret it during or after (if live..).

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Indeed. The only sympathy I really had for him was that he was spared. Now exists the possibility that he may not only have to exist, but has to exist with severe physical pain. That's why I plant to CTB in the most remote place I can find.

Reactions: innominesatanas44