• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
Me and my ex had a harsh breakup after almost 3 years of a mutually toxic relationship. Unfortunately for me, they're terrifyingly delusional and lying to people, saying I coerced them and other stuff. I'm a musician with growing prominence in the local scene. My best friend is already almost out the door, and multiple well known people in the scene are cutting me off. Shows haven't been dropped yet, but I'm worried. Without music, I genuinely have no idea what to do with my life.

I still love them, but they've genuinely lost their mind, and their friends are egging them on. It's devastating to see someone you love lose touch with reality, and take it out on you.

This stuff latches on, especially in today's social climate. I'm tempted to just move away, get a fresh start, but I know that's just delaying the end of my career. The only thing worth waiting for is this boy who I like who's really into me (in one way at least), but he lives states away and I don't know what he wants. I wanna see him one more time at least, but I don't know if it's really worth waiting.

Something about this forum is comforting. I found it from one of those articles sensationalizing it, but it seems so much better than that. It's clear there's so much love and care in this community, everyone just wants what is best for everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar and hana0