• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
I can't take it nobody ever lived me besides my late friend I might aswell just fucking die I can't take it anymore even my boyfriend doesn't want me anymore just end me tonight god

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I am very sorry you are so upset and frustrated. Please don't do anything impulsive. I say that out of kindness, not trying to influence you in any way. But I have experienced first-hand someone I was very very close to CTBing very impulsively. And it's :'(:'(:'(:'(.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I hear you, and empathize with your situation. Be careful not to impulsively do anything, something as serious as CTB should be thought upon and planned out safely so you don't end up putting yourself in worse situations. I impulsively tried to CTB a week ago because of a mental breakdown, and it didn't go well. I'm just lucky I didn't hurt myself further.

If you do decide to go through it, please just be careful. :heart:

SwagGalore

SwagGalore

Hugging boyfriend hours B)
Nov 27, 2020
I'm sorry you're hurting so much, it's completely undeserved. My only attempt so far was when for the first time in my life I was without friends--I know it's excruciating.

Did something specifically in particular happen today, or is it just the culmination of pain?

If you're still around, feel free to dm me. I'm working on a few assignments tonight, but I'll be around in between them and when I'm finished. The least you deserve is a listening ear through all of this.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I can feel your suffering and I wish I could give you a big hug. The world is so cruel to cause us to feel such pain. I pray that you find a pathway away from the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
This may seem blunt,
I know it's nice to have people around us, it makes us feel good,

But tbh we don't need other people.

More people will either come into our lives or we manage just fine on our own.
Sending u hugs, op
:hug::heart:

Reactions: Kruger
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
I'm sorry you're hurting like this, if you're still here and need someone to talk to you can pm me ❤

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry you've had to go through all that, I hope you find peace :heart: