• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
I would like to establish a will with instructions both for what to do with possessions I leave behind plus instructions for cremation.

Specifically I want to make sure my abusive family doesn't benefit from my death.

Is there any way to do this as a person in my late 20s that won't raise suspicion?

Reactions: sserafim and TheGoodGuy
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
In the UK you could just go to any solicitor, no requirement to give reasons as to the disposition of any effects. As far as I know only a spouse has an automatic claim on part of your possessions. The will can be witnessed by staff at the office and the solicitor is bound by client confidentiality. Just leave particulars for after your death.

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
In the UK you could just go to any solicitor, no requirement to give reasons as to the disposition of any effects. As far as I know only a spouse has an automatic claim on part of your possessions. The will can be witnessed by staff at the office and the solicitor is bound by client confidentiality. Just leave particulars for after your death.
I'm in the US

Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
I would like to establish a will with instructions both for what to do with possessions I leave behind plus instructions for cremation.

Specifically I want to make sure my abusive family doesn't benefit from my death.

Is there any way to do this as a person in my late 20s that won't raise suspicion?
Why do you think this would be suspicious? It's recommended that anyone over 18 have a will. If you feel weird just say you read this article.
The person making the will won't think it's suspicious.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I doubt a solicitor would find it suspicious- they really only want your money. If they happen to ask though- you could fib and say you had a friend or family member die young and it made you realise it's wise to get your affairs in order. I think I was maybe 20 when I made my first will.

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
Sorry, not sure what your position would be there, however I'm pretty sure that any enquiry you made with an attorney would be covered by privilege.
Good point!