What do you think happens after death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
nothingness is unstable hence why we are all here, there should just be nothing in the first place but from nothing came everything

deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
I dont know what happens but I hope that I get to be with my soul mate again. Thats all i truly want. Who knows what happens though.

• Love
Reactions: Cactuscraze and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Please, no body laugh and/or give me crap in so far as what I think/believe happens when we move on. In the past, not here, I have been barbequed harshly for my thoughts on this subject. With that said here it is

I have always thought that this existence, is one of many. We probably do not remember the last one, but we move onto a new one after this one. a heaven or hell? maybe or something totally new, but I can never accept the aspect that this is one and done.

Walter

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
I tend to think this is not necessarily "reality" but a dream. Reality would be you being infinite, with no limits. Pure being, the mind is transcended. If you die as an ego, probably the astral realm, which is better than this. You use a more subtle body.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I voted for nothing which I would want but there's the posibility of an afterlife or reincarnation. I also think why I was born in the first place and for what reason.

I also wish I could see my family members again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix and whywere
O_oreo.

O_oreo.

Dec 30, 2021
I really don't know for sure.
I'm more inclined to go to heaven or hell, although the first time I formally attempted suicide with sleeping pills I thought I had died because I didn't feel much anymore, and I only saw absolute darkness, I felt neither fear nor love.
But I think there must be something or someone up there who, even though religion makes it seem so, would not hate us for killing ourselves and must receive us, I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix
T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
I really really wish its nothing because i can't do this shit anymore

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
I like options. But this poll reminds me that I don't really have options. I am at the mercy of those in power. It might be a god, a computer programmer. Neither in life or death do I get to choose my fate. So why pretend that we choose,when we don't?But I will fight for a fair democratic system. A system that restricts unlimited power and capabilities. That can correct itself and survive despite the faults of humankind

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Domimi and whywere
Domimi

Domimi

End of all hope
Apr 20, 2020
I also wish there's nothing after death, but I'm almost certain this is not true. It simply sounds too good to be true, to think that the universe will become cold and all will simply end and never exist again is a VERY comforting thought: all suffering, injustice and violence will just end and everything will be like all that never existed. Yea, I know that there's still a long way until the universe reaches that state, but compared to the other alternatives, that sounds like a wonderful dream, like heaven even. Because if something like open individualism - every sentient being is part of just one experiencer, or "soul" - is true, then there's absolutely no escape from existence and we are basically in a "I have no mouth, but I must scream" scenario. I get this thought often, and it always makes me laugh out loud at how such a sick joke life can be. I never bought the "free will" bullshit and always thought that we are simply "the ghost in the machine" (not in the sense of mind/body duality, but the observer/brain duality) so it makes sense to me.

• Wow
Reactions: DeadAtNight
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
I think your mind continues flapping away and you see, experience what you want to. People who believe in religious crap see stuff like that, others might see fractals or strange beings. It's a continuation of your imagination. I do think we are here as some form of punishment, imprisonment… maybe it is self-inflicted. Your imagination just bouncing around within itself until it manifests into something more tangible again. 🤷🏻‍♂️