• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Has God intervened to save the life of Donald Trump?

• Yes because God is a MAGA supporter

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yes because God wants to see us suffer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes because God watched too much Alex Jones and is now a climate change denier

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No you idiot it was Shinzo Abe who protected him

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No God tried to kill him but he or she failed

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I am agnostic about it. Maybe.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • God does not exist

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No it was the work of Satan that he survived

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
To give this forum even more Donald Trump content. The attempted assassination is simply historic for me.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I actually think he was saved by time travelers trying to prevent an even worse timeline where Trump dies and his MAGA supporters raise hell across the country in retaliation. Presumably now in the current timeline he just gets elected, people cry and complain for four years, then when 2028 arrives and he's forced to step down since he's served his second term, people finally stop caring about him and find a new Republican candidate hopefully one who's still just as funny.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Yes, he got saved from a bullet only to die slowly in a few years from old age. Nobody is really saved from death unless there is a resurrection of the dead.

Reactions: Hollowman
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yes, he got saved from a bullet only to die slowly in a few years from old age. Nobody is really saved from death unless there is a resurrection of the dead.
Maybe he even achieves the latter one. Lol.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I actually think he was saved by time travelers trying to prevent an even worse timeline where Trump dies and his MAGA supporters raise hell across the country in retaliation. Presumably now in the current timeline he just gets elected, people cry and complain for four years, then when 2028 arrives and he's forced to step down since he's served his second term, people finally stop caring about him and find a new Republican candidate hopefully one who's still just as funny.
Yes, but Biden gets funnier by the day also the way he mixes up names of presidents of allies and enemies, lol. Soon he gonna nuke a country by mistake 😅🤣

• Yay!
Reactions: noname223 and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, but Biden gets funnier by the day also the way he mixes up names of presidents of allies and enemies, lol. Soon he gonna nuke a country by mistake 😅🤣
True. Maybe Biden just needs to take a break as well and try again in the next four years. 😏

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
To give this forum even more Donald Trump content. The attempted assassination is simply historic for me.
It is historic. Crazy historic when you consider the current culture in this country and when it's happening in the election cycle. An inch difference changed the course of history one way or the other.

Reactions: rosepanda and noname223
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
True. Maybe Biden just needs to take a break as well and try again in the next four years. 😏
😅 He needs a nursing home. Wait, come to think of it.. the White House IS a giant nursing home at this point.
It is historic. Crazy historic when you consider the current culture in this country and when it's happening in the election cycle. An inch difference changed the course of history one way or the other.
Almost every US president has assassination attempts on them. In fact, a study showed that politicians in general are at higher risk of death and violence. Anyway, these assassinations aren't even that impactful. The true rulers are behind the scenes (capitalists and military interests).

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
God protected Trump but didn't seem to care too much about the innocent spectator who got splattered.

• Yay!
Reactions: rosepanda, heavyeyes, ToMoveOn and 1 other person
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
The world actually ended in 2012 and we are all living in hell. XD

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Trump is a messiah sent by God.
His destiny is to save humanity from sin.
Society wants to crucify Trump, but Trump is better than Jesus.
Jesus let some idiots kill him. Trump won't make the same mistake.
Trump knew what was coming and dodged a bullet.

I am a faithful apostle of Trump and I preach his holy words.

God Bless America.

• Yay!
Reactions: DarkRange55
S

SamwiseGamgee

Jul 21, 2024
Eh, if anything he fits more the description of the anti Christ

There has been quite a lot of talk about that since the shooting in the Christian communtiy actually ... Except for the MAGA crowd .. Cannot say such thing about Trump in that crowd :ahhha:

Many have long thought that the anti Christ will be shot and healed from a deadly wound

I saw one of his heads as if it had been fatally wounded, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast
This is sort of how many have thought it will play out

But ofc the book of revelation is very symbolic in nature

There have ofc been many such attemps in history
But the things that matches Trump with the anti Christ in the bible is actually quite stunning

Anyway, I know there's probably not many Christians here
But maybe you can appreciate the perspective, even if you don't believe in it :)

But you're not the only one that's a bit concerned with the Trump "worship"

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: noname223