• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Did the mossad kill Iranian leader Ebrahim Raisi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I hope the mossad can kill me next. Where can I apply myself for it?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In one of my favorite newsmagaine they interviewed an ex-mossad staff member. And the person said "I completely rule out that the mossad did it."
To be honest this made it suspicious.

I don't know the details. I understand it would not be in favor of Israel to do something like that. But maybe it is in the interest of Nethanjahu. His actions kind of demonstrate that he wants a confrontation with Iran. Bombing this embassy is a proof for that. I don't trust the Israelin government. There are extremist in this government.
I would give it 1/3 that the mossad is responsible for it. But that's only my gut feeling.

I go wih maybe.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I hope the mossad can kill me next. Where can I apply myself for it?

• Yay!
Reactions: noname223
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
There's no evidence of an assassination, but this is politics, so people will adopt a narrative that suits them. Expect the usual conspiracy theories.

But like the historical Butcher of Prague, I feel that when someone is nicknamed 'Butcher of Tehran' for mass murder and crimes against humanity, it's hard to be sad about them passing.