• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
admins won't tell me specifically when I can PM.. they said I don't have to post everyday and yet here I am, still unable to PM

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
admins won't tell me specifically when I can PM.. they said I don't have to post everyday and yet here I am, still unable to PM
Yup. I tried to pm the other day...blush...came up in the forum. That has got to be a no-no...sigh. The admins. are very patient. Thanks guys.

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018

I was really active on r/SanctionedSuicide, but I find discussion on the successor (r/TimeToGo) too stifled, so I just joined this place. I obviously don't have the ability to PM yet, but that's probably a good thing given how the system could be abused by those if you could private message immediately after sign-up. I'm sure it's a reasonable timeframe before they allow them, so I'm not too concerned.

BTW, I see that's you're in Québec too. You haven't posted in quite some time, but if you see this, reply and maybe we can find a way to chat.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Smile...hi. Actually I grew up in Ontario. I am more than a little out of it at the moment. Almost asleep. Gravol...sigh. So, how are you? Cold and wet here, and there?