• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zombiekitty

Apr 24, 2022
Please tell me it gets better. My life has been downhill since 2019. Please tell me this is not all there is to life. Please tell me to wait a few more years. Please tell me that I'll be happy again. Please tell me I'll find it again. The reason to wake up. Things to look forward to. Excitement to come home. Please tell me I'll find pleasure again in the good stuff of life. Please tell me I am waiting for something. I just need assurance from someone who thought of ending it all that they waited and it turned out fine even

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I can't tell you that it will get better. I can tell you that it might get better. Life is unpredictable.
I came very close to catching the bus 50 years ago, but a chance event frustrated my attempt. My life didn't improve immediately, but after about 6 difficult months it did. I have been reasonably OK ever since.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I stand by your side in silence, I cannot say anything in good faith. Your life, your happiness, your reason to wake up, the things you look forward to, your longing for home and pleasure, I hope that you find what you want in time.

Burnout_Wizard

Burnout_Wizard

Apr 9, 2024
Back in 2019 I wanted nothing more than to just go missing and ctb where no one would find me. What kept me going through that time was a friend who said they looked up to me, in hindsight it was definitely a spatial pun the moment, but it was enough to keep dragging myself along. That moment gave me time to stabilize myself and since then I've found more reasons to keep moving. I still have thoughts longing for ctb, but I also want more from life. Don't stop moving or you're guaranteed to never find that joy and excitement again. Try to look forwards for that potential you who has found what you are looking for.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
If everything has been normal for most of your life, and given that you still have a desire to return to the good days, I think it is very likely that everything will get better. I hope your life gets better, I wish you good luck and happiness!

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
Please tell me it gets better. My life has been downhill since 2019. Please tell me this is not all there is to life. Please tell me to wait a few more years. Please tell me that I'll be happy again. Please tell me I'll find it again. The reason to wake up. Things to look forward to. Excitement to come home. Please tell me I'll find pleasure again in the good stuff of life. Please tell me I am waiting for something. I just need assurance from someone who thought of ending it all that they waited and it turned out fine even
It's going to get better, there is more to life. Wait a few more years and you will definitely be happy again. You'll find more than many reasons to enjoy each day. You'll see and experience everything as happy. Stay. You're wanted here. It's going to be great 👍🏻

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I can't tell you that it will get better. I can tell you that it might get better. Life is unpredictable.
I came very close to catching the bus 50 years ago, but a chance event frustrated my attempt. My life didn't improve immediately, but after about 6 difficult months it did. I have been reasonably OK ever since.
I would echo this, I can't promise you anything but I can say it did happen for me despite what it felt like overwhelmingly impossible odds.

• Yay!
Reactions: Linda and JaJu
snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Hey man similarly to you my life has been downhill for a couple of years, I still feel suicidal from time to time, I still feel depressed. It hasn't been easy but it's had it's ups and downs I've made an effort for things to get better and literally just today something happen in my life that made me see things definitely will! My hope has been running out but I look back at the times I've been close to ending it all and realized there are things I would've definitely not be fine with missing out if I did end things back then🖤 I don't know how much reassuring it is but stay strong, we're all in this thing together and I'm here to support you on your journey. Hope things get better for you homie 🖤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JaJu and soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
A few years ago I was living in an extremely toxic environment, being bullied/emotionally abused almost daily, lived in a house that was literally falling apart (as in there was a giant hole in the kitchen floor, mold all over the bathroom, spiders everywhere, etc.) I still have ctb urges everyday, struggle badly with mental health but my life overall is much better than before, and I got out of that situation. I think anything can happen in life :) there's a very good chance things will get better at some point!! I would honestly hyper focus on the things that have kept you living so far, even if they're little things. And it might be a good idea to hit ignore on the suicide discussion forum of this website, if you want to feel more hopeful. Sending you very much luck 🫂🫂

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I really hope your life does improve, and you are able to recover. :) I can't promise anything, but I do sincerely hope and pray that God blesses you and grants you a better, more pleasant life. :)
My life has also been downhill since 2018 and practically torturous since 2019 :( but it has gotten better much recently~ So yes, it can, but we never know if it will~ :(

• Love
Reactions: carac and soulkitty
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
There are things you can or cannot control. It helps to focus on what you can control. Baby steps. Take regular showers an go back on things you like to do. You have to want to get better and be proud of every tiny step you take. Pick up self care again because you are worth it and you deserve it. Nobody else is going to do that for you. Don´t put your expections too high. Sometimes you are able to do small things, other days you are not, which is absolutely fine. You need time and patience with yourself. Recovery is not a straight line upwards. There will be ups and downs. It helps to think of yourself as your own best frien in case you don´t know what to do for yourself. What woul you tell your friend to do? This is what you will do for yourself that day. You could also try to Sims yourself. Remember the computer game the Sims? You have to make sure your sim gets what they need. You direct the character and click on what they need to do to meet basic needs or additional activities .

Worst you can do is isolating yourself. That is a downward spiral. Talk to your family or friends. Go back to positive memories or funny moments. "Remember when we did" .... Watch a movie together or just spend time. It is an outlet. No talking about struggles. Just good times or hanging out. They are a positive resource you can use.

If you are really struggling, you can ask beloved people what they appreciate about you to give you a little reminder and a boost. Memorize it or write it down for a day you are struggling to keep yourself up. You matter!