• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I'm afraid of SI. I'll be in a hotel room booked for 3 days. I'll take all the meds including the SN. Then once my body becomes desperate for oxygen, gasping for air, my SI (Survival Instinct) will take over and I'lll run screaming to the hotel lobby "call 911"

Edit: Maybe handcuffing to a bedpost is a good idea. It's really just those 2 to 5 minutes gasping for air and then you're unconscious.

SN ds nt mke ppl 'gsp fr air' -- tht = nt hw it wrks

2 prevnt misnfrmatn evry1 pls read th/ mgathreds & th/ rsource complatn & rsearch creflly

Th/ search functn wll also hlp u hre

Reactions: rationaltake and stardust00
K

Kenya

Sep 21, 2022
I don't know if completely painless, but the SN method is very popular here in terms of ease. I'll be doing it too.
In absence of Nembutal, and not knowing how to assemble a Nitrogen tank/mask, this is the third best.
I too kept struggling for 30 years, until finally seeing that it's over.
SN seems impossible to acquire now.