lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024

How come some regain consciousness after trying partial?

And how can you increase success of partial?

Would holding your breath / hyperventilating be a good idea?

What is the best spot to put the ligature for women? There is so much conflicting information. Some say it's above the adam's apple, others say it's below and others say it's close to the jaw?

My plan for now:

1. Slip knot with knot behind head, slightly above Adam's apple (I am a woman)
2. Tie hands together so I cannot untie the knot
3. Restrict legs so I cannot get up
4. Sitting/squatting position (like the Swedish streamer)
5. Take some meds to calm nerves
4. hyperventilate

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is a partial guide:

When for a reason the pressure of the rope around your neck becomes less, blood starts to flow again = recovery.

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
This is a partial guide:

When for a reason the pressure of the rope around your neck becomes less, blood starts to flow again = recovery.
There is so much conflicting information

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
This is a partial guide:

Please give my plan a look!

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Please give my plan a look!
I'm not a hanging expert and can't say anything. I can only refer to the guide(s).

Y would you hold your breath? Hyperventilation can lead to unconsciousness but in the end, it's about keeping up the pressure with your body weight to tighten the noose more and more, which will lead to death.

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I'm not a hanging expert and can't say anything. I can only refer to the guide(s).

Y would you hold your breath? Hyperventilation can lead to unconsciousness but in the end, it's about keeping up the pressure with your body weight to tighten the noose more and more, which will lead to death.
I thought it'd be helpful in passing out but thinking about it now the shock of the tightening of the rope will probably take you out of that

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I think the person who wrote the guide CTB through following it so he can't look at your plan. I am looking into this method too so am following this.
I am just looking to increase my chance

G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
I'm planning to use this method too. Maybe we can get in contact with each other.

Best wishes Laura

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I thought it'd be helpful in passing out but thinking about it now the shock of the tightening of the rope will probably take you out of that
You pass out bc of stopping the blood flow, this is the idea of hanging (either full or partial) once you have passed out you should feel nothing anymore.

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
You pass out bc of stopping the blood flow, this is the idea of hanging (either full or partial) once you have passed out you should feel nothing anymore.
but if you fail to stop the blood flow / find carotid arteries
won't you have a way more painful death?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
You may end up with brain damage if there is a lack of oxygen for too long. That's the risk if it somehow fails or you're found too early.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
With partial suspension, nothing happens if you can't stop the flood flow through the carotid. There's typically not enough pressure to cause full windpipe compression, and if it's not working you just stand back up and fix whatever's causing it to not work.

M

Mersault

I use translate.
Apr 5, 2024
Have you seen This one? There is a very comprehensive explanation of the partial hanging method, including ligature placement.

What is the best spot to put the ligature for women? There is so much conflicting information. Some say it's above the adam's apple, others say it's below and others say it's close to the jaw?

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
You do end up with a "swollen" head if you compress the jugulars, though. Holding your breath will just make that feeling much, much worse. If that happens, readjust everything if need be until you get it right. This is what makes it such a frustrating method and why so many give up. I got it right three times. Once, practicing so the rope was just loose in my hand rather than fixed to the anchor. Once, I backed out because the dogs walked into the room and came over to be just as things were going black. And last time, the knot failed. Every other time was a 0/10 failure.