• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
I don't know why you are taking extra dosage and changing everything which can make you vomit

What is ppi, you don't wanna become unconscious right away because if you vomit you have to drink second glass sn how you will drink if you are unconscious

Already benzos said to take are high dosage, I don't know why you wanna add more

Just follow the ppeh protocol. Most important thing is not to vomit, taking drugs are not important, you can't take medication for all symptoms

Increase heart rate is not bad you don't want medication for that
I weigh about 94 kg and therefore I am quite close to 100 kg and the instructions say to increase the dose of SN above 100 kg, so consequently I prefer to increase the doses so as not to suffer a failed attempt
Ciao Duli, troppo spesso penso di prendere un dosaggio più alto di quello indicato, ma in realtà il rischio di vomitare dappertutto va considerato.
Peso circa 94 kg e quindi sono abbastanza vicino ai 100 kg e le istruzioni dicono di aumentare la dose di SN sopra i 100 kg, quindi di conseguenza preferisco aumentare le dosi per non subire un tentativo fallito

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I weigh about 94 kg and therefore I am quite close to 100 kg and the instructions say to increase the dose of SN above 100 kg, so consequently I prefer to increase the doses so as not to suffer a failed attempt

Peso circa 94 kg e quindi sono abbastanza vicino ai 100 kg e le istruzioni dicono di aumentare la dose di SN sopra i 100 kg, quindi di conseguenza preferisco aumentare le dosi per non subire un tentativo fallito
Still you are not 100kgs, if you want to take more sn that's is okay but don't change the drugs and drugs dosage as ppeh doesn't recommend it

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
I know a source for eu message me, sn is easy to attain so mostly no scam only problem is customs
Hi,

jusy wondeeong if you know anything abiut sourcing SN in Aus?