• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
Hi all, My name is Duli I'm 56 years old and I'm really fed up with my life. Patically I have lived the last 40 years between disappointments, lack of expectations, mistreatment and now I find myself alone without a job, without a state subsidy, without a driving license and without a car and without the possibility of finding a job because I am under house arrest . So I came to the conclusion to end it forever. I would like to end it painlessly, if possible while I sleep, but I don't have a clue how to do it, so I'm looking for someone to explain how to do it step by step. Sincerely thank those who will read and respond.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi all, My name is Duli I'm 56 years old and I'm really fed up with my life. Patically I have lived the last 40 years between disappointments, lack of expectations, mistreatment and now I find myself alone without a job, without a state subsidy, without a driving license and without a car and without the possibility of finding a job because I am under house arrest . So I came to the conclusion to end it forever. I would like to end it painlessly, if possible while I sleep, but I don't have a clue how to do it, so I'm looking for someone to explain how to do it step by step. Sincerely thank those who will read and respond.
Start from reading about different methods and choose the one right for you

You can read the below book to know about different types and more information

Reactions: sensation86
D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
Start from reading about different methods and choose the one right for you

You can read the below book to know about different types and more information

I'm sorry but I don't speak English, I use the translator, I would prefer to chat directly with someone who knows the subject well, for example I've read that pentobarbital is very safe but I don't know where to find it (I don't trust online sellers). Sodium nitrite is also good but I read that it can lead to seizures so I was wondering if I take an anticonvulsant before taking SN will I get the desired effect?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm sorry but I don't speak English, I use the translator, I would prefer to chat directly with someone who knows the subject well, for example I've read that pentobarbital is very safe but I don't know where to find it (I don't trust online sellers). Sodium nitrite is also good but I read that it can lead to seizures so I was wondering if I take an anticonvulsant before taking SN will I get the desired effect?
Pentobarbital you can't get it online as everything is scam online, if you really want pentobarbital I know a source but you have to go to Mexico to get it because the source I know will not deliver to you, if you have money and okay to go to Mexico let me know I can give you source

Sodium nitrite cause seizures in some cases but you don't need anticonvulsant because you will be unconscious and won't feel anything, if you take sodium nitrite you can't take medication for every symptoms because you gonna vomit

Reactions: sensation86
D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
Pentobarbital you can't get it online as everything is scam online, if you really want pentobarbital I know a source but you have to go to Mexico to get it because the source I know will not deliver to you, if you have money and okay to go to Mexico let me know I can give you source

Sodium nitrite cause seizures in some cases but you don't need anticonvulsant because you will be unconscious and won't feel anything, if you take sodium nitrite you can't take medication for every symptoms because you gonna vomit
I have to discount the idea of going to Mexico because I don't have a passport and then, as I said, I'm under house arrest.
I've read that sodium nitrite can cause vomiting, is it right to do an anti-vomiting first?
If I take an anti-vomiting before sodium nitrite how long in advance should I take it and how much should I take? Also I am 56 years old and weigh 88kg, how much sodium nitrite should I take to be sure it has a lethal effect, and should I take it in one dose or a little at a time?
One more thing: if immediately after taking sodium nitrite I take benzodiazepines like lormetazepam, clonazepam or alprazolam to fall asleep faster is that a good idea or would it make things worse? Thank you and good day.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have to discount the idea of going to Mexico because I don't have a passport and then, as I said, I'm under house arrest.
I've read that sodium nitrite can cause vomiting, is it right to do an anti-vomiting first?
If I take an anti-vomiting before sodium nitrite how long in advance should I take it and how much should I take? Also I am 56 years old and weigh 88kg, how much sodium nitrite should I take to be sure it has a lethal effect, and should I take it in one dose or a little at a time?
One more thing: if immediately after taking sodium nitrite I take benzodiazepines like lormetazepam, clonazepam or alprazolam to fall asleep faster is that a good idea or would it make things worse? Thank you and good day.
Read this book, I have sent the link below page number 108

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thanks I read, but I don't know what PPI, bBlock and BZD are. I can't translate this pdf into Italian and I don't speak English.
You can translate, take a screenshot of specific page and use google translate to scan that screenshot so it convert it into Italian

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
You can translate, take a screenshot of specific page and use google translate to scan that screenshot so it convert it into Italian
Yes, but the fact still remains that the writing PPI, bBlock and BZD appears and I don't know what they are, can you please help me? We can continue tomorrow too if you have other commitments now, tell me what time you are free and I can contact you, thanks.

Reactions: Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yes, but the fact still remains that the writing PPI, bBlock and BZD appears and I don't know what they are, can you please help me? We can continue tomorrow too if you have other commitments now, tell me what time you are free and I can contact you, thanks.
You need only antiemetic and benzos, my advice no need of beta blockers it's your choice to use it or not

Antiemetic helps you to avoid nausea and vomiting

Benzos is a sedative agent which can make you unconscious

As soon as you take sn you will feel like your heart racing which is like running fast so beta blocker help with that symptom but I won't recommend it because you can't take medication for every symptoms because too much medication will make you vomit

Below is the recommended protocol from the ppeh

You have to fast for minimum 8 hours but I would recommend 24 hours, drink minimal water as possible, before 2-3 hours no water

IMG 0200

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
You need only antiemetic and benzos, my advice no need of beta blockers it's your choice to use it or not

As soon as you take sn you will feel like your heart racing which is like running fast so beta blocker help with that symptom but I won't recommend it because you can't take medication for every symptoms because too much medication will make you vomit

You have to fast for minimum 8 hours but I would recommend 24 hours, drink minimal water as possible, before 2-3 hours no water

View attachment 113475

View attachment 113475
Thanks, if possible, then I'll leave you alone, I would like to know about a safe source where to find sodium nitrite that is pure so as not to be scammed, thanks and have a good day.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thanks, if possible, then I'll leave you alone, I would like to know about a safe source where to find sodium nitrite that is pure so as not to be scammed, thanks and have a good day.
I know a source for eu message me, sn is easy to attain so mostly no scam only problem is customs

ZM4ever

ZM4ever

Not A Chance
Jan 1, 2023
I know a source for eu message me, sn is easy to attain so mostly no scam only problem is customs
Is this the best source in your opinion for US? The source I was hoping to buy from was shut down...
I'd really appreciate a pm with a reliable source 🙏

Reactions: Vizzy
D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
Check the purity, mostly in Amazon they sell sn with 6-7% purity but you need purity greater than 95% for ctb
So where do you think it's best to buy it? What can be done to pass the customs you were talking about?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
So where do you think it's best to buy it? What can be done to pass the customs you were talking about?
Where to buy depends on your country

Clear the customs it's not hard because i didn't see many posts people say customs took their sn

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
Where to buy depends on your country

Clear the customs it's not hard because i didn't see many posts people say customs took their sn
I live in Italy in Cuneo in Piedmont, you told me about your contact, who you assured sold pure SN. If it's possible I would buy it from that person. For payment and shipping details, if you agree, I'll give you my email address.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I live in Italy in Cuneo in Piedmont, you told me about your contact, who you assured sold pure SN. If it's possible I would buy it from that person. For payment and shipping details, if you agree, I'll give you my email address.
It's not a person, it's a website

I can give you the source link you can order yourself

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
It's not a person, it's a website

I can give you the source link you can order yourself
Hi, I wanted to ask you one more thing: after I have carried out all the procedure you have illustrated to me, how long does it take for death to occur?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi, I wanted to ask you one more thing: after I have carried out all the procedure you have illustrated to me, how long does it take for death to occur?
it differs, if you don't vomit it will be quick

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
Don't do that, too much medication will make you vomit

Just follow the procedure
in the instructions it says to take 30 mg of metoclopramide, I thought to be sure not to vomit to take 35-40 mg, It is not much more than the indicated dose. I was also thinking of taking a pill of PPI so that the heart doesn't beat too fast. I will also increase the dose of BZD a little because I want to remain unconscious right away.
in the instructions it says to take 30 mg of metoclopramide, I thought to be sure not to vomit to take 35-40 mg, It is not much more than the indicated dose. I was also thinking of taking a pill of PPI so that the heart doesn't beat too fast. I will also increase the dose of BZD a little because I want to remain unconscious right away.
I weigh about 94 kg and therefore I am quite close to 100 kg and the instructions say to increase the dose of SN above 100 kg, so consequently I prefer to increase the doses so as not to suffer a failed attempt

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't know why you are taking extra dosage and changing everything which can make you vomit

What is ppi, you don't wanna become unconscious right away because if you vomit you have to drink second glass sn how you will drink if you are unconscious

Already benzos said to take are high dosage, I don't know why you wanna add more

Just follow the ppeh protocol. Most important thing is not to vomit, taking drugs are not important, you can't take medication for all symptoms

Increase heart rate is not bad you don't want medication for that

B

BxyBoi

Jun 5, 2023

View attachment 113475
Amazon product ASIN B00KZOEBS8
Is that looking like a good source for it or should I try somewhere else?

G

gap

I'm Italian, but there is google translate🙂
Apr 28, 2023
nelle istruzioni c'è scritto di prendere 30 mg di metoclopramide, ho pensato per essere sicuro di non vomitare di prendere 35-40 mg, non è molto di più della dose indicata. Stavo anche pensando di prendere una pillola di PPI in modo che il cuore non battesse troppo velocemente. Aumenterò anche un po' la dose di BZD perché voglio rimanere incosciente subito.

Peso circa 94 kg e quindi sono abbastanza vicino ai 100 kg e le istruzioni dicono di aumentare la dose di SN sopra i 100 kg, quindi di conseguenza preferisco aumentare le dosi per non subire un tentativo fallito
Ciao Duli, troppo spesso penso di prendere un dosaggio più alto di quello indicato, ma in realtà il rischio di vomitare dappertutto va considerato.