• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
I'm so fucking pissed. Although it was thin, I finally got a rope I could use to hang myself. I just checked the hiding spot I put it and it's not there anymore. Does anyone know how I could get a new (ideally thicker) rope? The last one was 5mm (I was going to test it) and I got it from the dollar store. That's the only one I can get to on my bike (I never got my license). If I was going to buy it online, I can send it to my neighbor's house (we're close, and I'm living with parents because of covid) but she might watch me open it because I'd have to discard the packaging there. Please please help me, I almost have a full plan and this is the only thing I need left and I'm completely clueless. Anything is helpful.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I'm so fucking pissed. Although it was thin, I finally got a rope I could use to hang myself. I just checked the hiding spot I put it and it's not there anymore. Does anyone know how I could get a new (ideally thicker) rope? The last one was 5mm (I was going to test it) and I got it from the dollar store. That's the only one I can get to on my bike (I never got my license). If I was going to buy it online, I can send it to my neighbor's house (we're close, and I'm living with parents because of covid) but she might watch me open it because I'd have to discard the packaging there. Please please help me, I almost have a full plan and this is the only thing I need left and I'm completely clueless. Anything is helpful.
Improvise. It doesn't have to be a rope. Anything that is strong enough not to break will do. Good luck.

Reactions: fightorflight
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
I would be more concerned about someone finding you too early since they know you were hiding a rope.

Any rope is fine if you double it and use some thin protection around your neck; though it applies more weight on the ligature.

Goodluck.

Reactions: fightorflight
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
If you're really desperate, you could mgyver something out of a rolled up sheet like they do in prisons, but if you can send the package to the neighbors house, and sneak it into your house somehow, i would reccomend that much more

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
That's really sad. I'm so sorry she makes you feel so uncared for. What would she say if you try to talk to her? How old are you? Does your mom still have that much say in things?
I just turned 20, and she's always yelling at me. I don't really want to go to her about the most personal things in my life. She has a lot of say in things in terms of how my life goes, but my death? She'll think I'm going for a walk if I leave the house for an hour and hang myself.
Improvise. It doesn't have to be a rope. Anything that is strong enough not to break will do. Good luck.
This is actually really helpful, thank you so much. Do you think a bathrobe (or maybe an actual) belt will work? Possibly a scarf? I'm doing full suspension in the woods
I would be more concerned about someone finding you too early since they know you were hiding a rope.

Any rope is fine if you double it and use some thin protection around your neck; though it applies more weight on the ligature.

Goodluck.
Thanks so much!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Reach and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I just turned 20, and she's always yelling at me. I don't really want to go to her about the most personal things in my life. She has a lot of say in things in terms of how my life goes, but my death? She'll think I'm going for a walk if I leave the house for an hour and hang myself.
As a mom it always makes me so sad to hear how crappy parents can be. I can tell by your writing you're too burned out from her shit to want other options, so I won't suggest them. Do you have anywhere secluded enough to not be found before you die? It would be bad to be found.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
If you're really desperate, you could mgyver something out of a rolled up sheet like they do in prisons, but if you can send the package to the neighbors house, and sneak it into your house somehow, i would reccomend that much more

Mcgyver, omg you've just given away your age. ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
You can get 50 feet of polyester rope from the dollar store which is perfect as its strong and soft

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
As a mom it always makes me so sad to hear how crappy parents can be. I can tell by your writing you're too burned out from her shit to want other options, so I won't suggest them. Do you have anywhere secluded enough to not be found before you die? It would be bad to be found.
Yeah I'm trying this woods near my house. I might wait till it's colder so no people will be out. Thank you so much for helping me :)
You can get 50 feet of polyester rope from the dollar store which is perfect as its strong and soft
I bought this the first time before it disappeared. Is this good? If I get it again, I'll try and find a different spot 1601827351552

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trayus
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Make absolutely sure you are not being watched - if they know what you are up to and you are stopped mid way you will end up with brain damage, worst case a human vegatable.

Sorry i dont want to discourage you or anything, but the fact that they found and hid your rope is very disconcerting.

Reactions: Reach