• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
I've been feeling so weird lately close to sad but not quite it.
For almost a month now I've been putting off schoolwork and left the house maybe 3/4 times (besides my holiday). I was gaming sm but it isn't even fun anymore. I just lay in bed practically all day and just don't start on school work I want to but i can't get myself to do it. I totally forgot who I was before this. I was mean to a friend in order that they would hate me so I could end the friendship but I'm still worried about it ? It's just so confusing ik

Idk what's wrong with me please help i can't keep living like this?

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I feel the same way, I was mean to one of my friends that was checking up on me everyday. I think its depression but im not entirely convinced, its more like frustration. hope you find your way through it :happy:

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this. There's nothing wrong with you, as a person - at least that I can tell from this post, you could be a puppy molester for all I know - but you are missing something. Something's off. Like a car that needs an oil change. Doesn't mean the car sucks. But, if you don't get it looked at it can get a lot worse. Being mean to a friend - pushing people away - is not uncommon for people who aren't feeling good about themselves.

It sounds like you're kinda new to these feelings, so please forgive me for the typical depression cliche: Are you taking care of yourself? There could be a medical issue. Eat some well-balanced meals and get bloodwork done if you haven't recently. That and exercise are good if it's a one-off mood issue.

Otherwise, there's something off in your life. Either you want something - some sort of fulfillment - and are not getting it, or something negative is holding you back. Those are tougher questions to answer, but it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

Depending on how close you are with the friend, consider apologizing and explaining how you feel like you did in your post. Friends are good.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Maybe you're trying to push your friend away so you can be isolated. You're worried about something and it's making you wanna cut ties? But the possibility of something better is making you worried about doing that. Like you're throwing it away.

I'm an armchair psychologist btw~

• Love
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I relate, I don't enjoy talking with my friends anymore I hate going out and all my hobbies are now tedious. I wish I was normal and could enjoy life be around people but I just feel void and stupid. I hope it gets better for u💗

• Hugs