• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
I have been high on cocaine and Xanax for the last month and I need a painless method to CTB because I am tired, I am done.

I want to at least grant myself a painless death so I won't have to feel like this anymore, please help me. If you're wondering why I want to CTB just read my entire page I don't want to explain it all again to people who ask I'm sorry.

But yes. Painless CTB and easily accessible please, please I am homeless and I am wanting to die - Daffodil

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can't suggest methods bc that's a personal preference. You can check out the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: golta and worthIess
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
You should check out the Suicide Resource Compilation that's pinned above the threads in this section. The most popular method is SN.

Much love, and wishing you the best.

<3

Reactions: golta and worthIess
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel and dreadful existence, I really wish there's the option of a way to easily die in peace, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: worthIess
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
As you have access to drugs you can attempt an overdose in a remote corner, I cannot guarantee that it will be painless but without a house the possibilities are limited. I hope you find the peace you're looking for.