• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zzz919

I'm Nobody
Sep 19, 2018
Please do Not reply to this post ...... I am an Unwanted social outcast ...... I am the kid you ignored in school ...... I am the person you don't want to hang out with because you think I am Weird ...... You do Not want to be associated with me ...... If you respond to this post ...... You will most likely be abandoned by your friends ...... If you reply to this post ...... You will be shunned by your community ...... I am Not cool ...... I am Not attractive ...... I am Not popular ...... I am Not wealthy ...... I do Not know how to communicate with people ...... So ...... I have been condemned to loneliness ...... I have been sentenced to solitary confinement ...... For a crime I never committed ...... Please go back to your cell phones and waste your life away on social media ...... I am Not worth saving ...... Goodbye.
---------^-^---------^-^---------

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
You have a good taste in music though.

Lilly

Lilly

Oct 29, 2018
Can't be abandoned by my friends if I don't have any. Can't become an outcast if I already am. Guess I'm safe.

jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Who do you think I am? Some pushover that will listen to whatever you tell me?

I am replying! Plus the joke is on you homie, I don't have any friends. The only thing I have is Sanctioned Suicide, and you. Don't think I didn't notice you liking my posts.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
You are not alone in these feelings. Sounds a lot like my life.