• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
plastic bags with duct tape would this be enough for suffucation?

W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
tape the bag then tie rack a fleece on top

W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
not sure any death is fun. I think you black out after 30 seconds - 1 minute

W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I'm tired of seeing people posting the "will it work?" threads. You need to do your own research. You sound like you're not serious about suicide. Being suffocated with a plastic bag over your head definitely won't work. It is a very painful way to die. If you want a painless way to die, research using the search feature and the resources at the top of the forum. You will see a list of the suicide methods.

W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
I'm tired of seeing people posting the "will it work?" threads. You need to do your own research. You sound like you're not serious about suicide. Being suffocated with a plastic bag over your head definitely won't work. It is a very painful way to die. If you want a painless way to die, research using the search feature and the resources at the top of the forum. You will see a list of the suicide methods.
there is no painless suicide

P

primalscream

Aug 15, 2020
not really. need a method i can do home with relative ease

Try to look up the night-night method. It can be done in your bedroom and you'll be gone peacefully in a few minutes, and I think it costs less than N or inert gas.