• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
H2S honestly just seems like the easiest way to go at this point. I have a gallon of muriatic acid and a a gallon on lime sulfur. I don't have access to a car, so I'm going to book an Airbnb in the middle of nowhere, mark the backyard off in caution tape, and tape plastic tarps to a tent to make it mostly airtight. I am going to mix the solutions in the tent, while wearing googles and with a large plastic bag over my head, so the H2S gas can reach a lethal PPM level before I start breathing it in.

As for others safety, I will put caution tape around a 1km perimeter and signage everywhere I can. The particular property doesn't have any neighbours for 1.5km, and I'm planning to leave 25k for the troubles of the Airbnb host in my will. I will book the house for 2 weeks as well, and make sure to do it as far away from their actual house as possible. As a last precaution, 12hrs after my death an automated text will be sent to a suicide hotline number to inform them to call the police. By the way, I choose a suicide hotline number not as a joke or whatever, but just because I know they are used to disturbing stuff.

Anyways, any thought on my plan?

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Not sure about the method simply because I haven't looked into that one.

It looks like you have put a lot of thought into your arrangements.

It sounds like you are very sure of your decision.
I hope you find peace soon.

alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
Sounds like a solid well thought out plan that minimises risk to others.

Only thing to consider is lots of Airbnb hosts have cameras around.

Good luck on your journey.
That's is a good point, I'll probably do it very late at night so their unlikely to check anything

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
They would probably have to tell you though about the cameras .

Or at least about any inside ones .

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
They would probably have to tell you though about the cameras .

Or at least about any inside ones .
What people are supposed to do and what they really do are not the same thing unfortunately.

You can get cheap camera detection lenses for very cheap for a cursory look. Most hidden cameras stand out when you look thorough the glass.

• Informative
alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
What people are supposed to do and what they really do are not the same thing unfortunately.

You can get cheap camera detection lenses for very cheap for a cursory look. Most hidden cameras stand out when you look thorough the glass.
I actually think I'll be far enough away from the house for a camera to even see me actually, even when I do the perimeter walk around with the caution tape.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Hmm. True. Just look at some of the things healthcare gets away with .

Do you mind sharing a link or mentioning what search term to use for that ?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
H2S honestly just seems like the easiest way to go at this point. I have a gallon of muriatic acid and a a gallon on lime sulfur. I don't have access to a car, so I'm going to book an Airbnb in the middle of nowhere, mark the backyard off in caution tape, and tape plastic tarps to a tent to make it mostly airtight. I am going to mix the solutions in the tent, while wearing googles and with a large plastic bag over my head, so the H2S gas can reach a lethal PPM level before I start breathing it in.

As for others safety, I will put caution tape around a 1km perimeter and signage everywhere I can. The particular property doesn't have any neighbours for 1.5km, and I'm planning to leave 25k for the troubles of the Airbnb host in my will. I will book the house for 2 weeks as well, and make sure to do it as far away from their actual house as possible. As a last precaution, 12hrs after my death an automated text will be sent to a suicide hotline number to inform them to call the police. By the way, I choose a suicide hotline number not as a joke or whatever, but just because I know they are used to disturbing stuff.

Anyways, any thought on my plan?
Wow. This is immaculately planned. The Airbnb host is going to be ecstatic as that's quite a bit of money for most people.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan. Even though there is obviously no one anywhere near you but signs around 1km of your space could alarm someone accidentally passing there. Danger warning is necessary and important though.

H2S Chart