• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
I was watching Better Call Saul and the idea of a plastic bag and a cable around my throat to leave me suffocate to avoid SI I could cable tie my hand together to make hard to break free or rip the bag.
What do you all think? will this work? Am I missing something?

Reactions: dkrw
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Sounds like mechanical asphyxiation, saw a case like this once online of a guy who used cable ties around his neck and drank rat poison, really difficult to see what people put themselves through to ctb.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
by lack of oxygen i think it could work, the problem is SI, your body will react to the lack of oxygen, in contrast of the exit bag/inert gas method. if you can overcome SI, totally go for it, but if you think that it might stop you, it might be quite painful. try being relaxed (alcohol, or other relaxing substances may help)

Reactions: Forveleth
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Technically yes but I can't imagine what your going through considering this gruesome method, it won't be peaceful.

You wouldn't avoid SI, only preventing it from interfering with ctb. You would have to be truly ready since there is no turning back after you tightened the zip tie around the neck, then securing the hands in a way you can't break free. How long you will suffer mostly depends on how tight the bag is, even a small hole can provide oxygen. Using a softer bag rather then a stiff bag will help preventing oxygen entering since it will stick in front of the mouth as you desperately try to suck air. Even if small amounts of oxygen enters the bag, you would finally ctb from co2 poisoning. Hopefully while being unconscious.

In conclusion yes it's quite possible but given the alternative I would personally choose hanging (full suspension).It requires similar determination and is proven to be a success method.

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
Technically yes but I can't imagine what your going through considering this gruesome method, it won't be peaceful.

You wouldn't avoid SI, only preventing it from interfering with ctb. You would have to be truly ready since there is no turning back after you tightened the zip tie around the neck, then securing the hands in a way you can't break free. How long you will suffer mostly depends on how tight the bag is, even a small hole can provide oxygen. Using a softer bag rather then a stiff bag will help preventing oxygen entering since it will stick in front of the mouth as you desperately try to suck air. Even if small amounts of oxygen enters the bag, you would finally ctb from co2 poisoning. Hopefully while being unconscious.

In conclusion yes it's quite possible but given the alternative I would personally choose hanging (full suspension).It requires similar determination and is proven to be a success method.
I have looked into other methods like SN but I don't have access to it. I don't want to wait anymore. I would prefer SN but without a source this is the best way for me in the UK. I previously looked into OD but its unreliable.